Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
"meowner"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:monocle:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Okie dokie

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
It's not a rude word if that's what you think, it's the words "owner" and "meow" put together.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Just thought up a similar style word for a "dog owner" as well; downer :twisted:

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Sorry. Dogs are great, no disrespect. I just wanted more people to know about "meowner".

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I use "meowner" pretty much daily fyi

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

no matter what the conversation

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

it's revolutionary

LITERALLY A BIRD fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jun 28, 2015

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

i have stickied this post because Grandmother of Five wanted me to and I couldn't think of a reason why not.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Thank you :) At present time I am unable to give out greater than 6 hour probations to people who say "cat owner" instead of "meowner", but please keep the reports coming.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

I actyally meown that phrase and several others.

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

Do you think you could come up with one for ferrets? I told my GBS-haunting husband about this thread and he just rolled his eyes and muttered something about Pet Island weirdos or something. I could use the ferret-owner word to annoy him and/or convince him of how awesome PI is.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I don't know what kind of sound a ferret makes in English, but if your husband is really GBS you might want to consider getting chickens + a rooster because he would probably find the sound that a rooster makes in English incredibly funny as it sounds similar to "cuck", "doodle" and "doo", all naughty sounding words that'd make him laugh. If he does not speak enlglish, there is a lot of funny animal sounds in korean, as well. Like, a dog says "meong, meong" instead of "woof", which is funny in and of itself regardless language barriers.

Also, I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to LITERALLY A BIRD, my friend, I'd like to think, for her help and support in this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Grandmother of Five posted:

Also, I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to LITERALLY A BIRD, my friend, I'd like to think, for her help and support in this.

I'm honored to be friend to such a pioneer of the English language. Godspeed, you shining soul.

• Locked thread