Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Humboldt Squid posted:

Where does marine todd fit into this story?

I think he punched out the waffles when they wouldn't praise Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

dog buttz posted:

This is my new favorite picture.

It looks just like something out of that 80s TV show Amazing Stories, where the kid is like an angel kid or something

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

That little fundie rear end in a top hat has a hot mom.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i didn't believe what happened next

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Shouldn't the real angle of this story be about every other sack of poo poo in the waffle house who ignored a homeless guy and probably silently hoped he'd just gtfo?

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002
Everyone failed to learn the lesson: If you give a man a waffle, he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to waffle, he'll... or maybe he won't, I don't know.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Stryder posted:

Everyone failed to learn the lesson: If you give a man a waffle, he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to waffle, he'll... or maybe he won't, I don't know.

If you give a man a waffle he'll probably eat it and then use the strength to knife you in the gut and take your wallet. That's how the real world works.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Maybe his dad was actually the Holy Spirit. Hail Courtney, full of grace.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

that baby is... gary sinise!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Fansy posted:

Josiah Duncan, a 5-year-old boy from Prattville, Alabama, was troubled by the homeless man he saw sitting outside the local waffle house.

“What does that mean?” the boy asked when his mother, Ava Faulk, explained the man was homeless. After learning that no home also meant no friends and no food, Josiah sprang into action. He told his mom that they needed to feed him, and she immediately agreed.

When no one came to serve the man, Josiah fetched him a menu and--to the man's surprise--instructed him to order whatever he wanted. Even extra bacon.

By this point, the mother said there were 11 people in the restaurant watching the 5-year-old's touching actions. Those stares turned to tears as they watched Josiah tell the man he needed to say the blessing before he started to eat.

In front of everyone, Josiah sang an adorable blessing of the food at the top of his little lungs.

'God our Father, God our Father, we thank you, we thank you,' he sang. 'For our many blessings, for our many blessings, Amen, Amen.'

"The man cried. I cried. Everybody cried," Faulk said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxcVlWEnxfY

It was just one meal and one little boy, but I think it's safe to say this was a Waffle House meal that man--and the customers who witnessed the good deed--will never forget.

Please share this story with other goons by pressing "reply", and have a blessed day.

Whole lotta white people making poo poo up. Also mom is cute as poo poo.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
This boy is a bad Republican, I hope Rand Paul comes out as against this kind of charity

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

five head

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

www posted:

how do news stations find out about these kind of stories, did hot mom call them up herself?

Probably the mom posting to Facebook, her friends share it around, and some low level employee at the local news station picks it up.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if hot mom had just called them.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Blue Waffle

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Rocks posted:

Blue Waffle

of Kentucky keep on shinin

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
Hail Satan.

Tripalium
Mar 20, 2009

coin coin connard

Abisteen posted:

Haha what is that kid the progeria fairy

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
She is a single mom, so she is getting government handouts to raise the kid. So, really, it was I, the taxpayer, that helped the homeless guy to a free meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

NakedWithCandy posted:

She is a single mom, so she is getting government handouts to raise the kid. So, really, it was I, the taxpayer, that helped the homeless guy to a free meal.

Chicks that hot can't qualify for gibs. And would pridefully turn it down anyway.

• Locked thread