Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Clippers collapse was
This poll is closed.
The best thing 31 16.67%
The worst thing 17 9.14%
The funniest thing 63 33.87%
THEY DIDN'T PLAY AUSTIN RIVERS ENOUGH 75 40.32%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Artic Puma posted:

What a dumb thing to say. Also, I loving hate how the Warriors get lumped in with all the other bay area teams. Half (or more of us) don't give a poo poo about the Giants or 49ers.

Well if you don't like SF teams I have some bad news for you :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

Artic Puma posted:

What a dumb thing to say. Also, I loving hate how the Warriors get lumped in with all the other bay area teams. Half (or more of us) don't give a poo poo about the Giants or 49ers.

I like how the Warriors get lumped in and the Sharks get totally forgotten.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Lebron hulking out doesn't mean poo poo did everyone already forget one of the least competitive finals ever last year? GSW is historically good just like those Spurs and Lebron is on an equal at best team to last years Heat.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!

Intruder posted:

Well if you don't like SF teams I have some bad news for you :v:

:negative:

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Harden just blamed his performance on the crowd, which seems like a poor strategic idea.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
Did Harden just say the crowd got to him?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Spite posted:

God Harden shut up

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mornacale posted:

Harden just blamed his performance on the crowd, which seems like a poor strategic idea.

He really needs to just bite the bullet and admit he had a bad game, people will forgive a bad performance more quickly if you're not making excuses afterward

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
It's really strange how many wins the Rockets got just because Josh Smith and Corey Brewer hit their 3's, the most inconsistent 3's in the world that would make JR Smith go "Yo, go steady"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Intruder posted:

He really needs to just bite the bullet and admit he had a bad game, people will forgive a bad performance more quickly if you're not making excuses afterward

Seriously no one's going to loving lynch him here, just say 'yea, I was off my game and that hurt the team, sorry and I hope I can prove myself next season to my fans'. Boom, done. Yea people will give you poo poo but they're going to give you so much more poo poo for crying about the crowd having like, what, three negative chants?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Tae posted:

It's really strange how many wins the Rockets got just because Josh Smith and Corey Brewer hit their 3's, the most inconsistent 3's in the world that would make JR Smith go "Yo, go steady"

It owned

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Mornacale posted:

Just learned from ESPN that Mike Wilbob has studied the Bay Area "from the beginning", pretty impressive.
Mike Wilbon is the Highlander

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere

Mornacale posted:

I like how the Warriors get lumped in and the Sharks get totally forgotten.

What about the San Jose Earthquakes?

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
Harrison Barnes is such a dork.

Though if he thinks his NBA experience has been difficult I wonder what he'd have thought if he went to Philly. Or New York.

OBi
Feb 27, 2005

HQ BN A CO BEARMAT
2001-2005. The POG-est.

Spite posted:

Sorta? My impression was that he was saying that he was trying too hard to shut the crowd up and forced it. So in a way the crowd got to him, but he's taking responsibility for it? That was how I took what he was saying.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Curry is like "I'm tired of your poo poo"

OBi
Feb 27, 2005

HQ BN A CO BEARMAT
2001-2005. The POG-est.

The Glumslinger posted:

Okay, you're cute they get it. Don't push it or you don't get any pudding tonight!

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
This is the best post game presser in history

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

OBi posted:

Okay, you're cute they get it. Don't push it or you don't get any pudding tonight!

The Glumslinger posted:

Harden lost guys please be considerate.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
God I want it to be Karl so bad. Keep that crazy train a-rollin', Vivek.

EDIT

"Mike Malone brought us to the level of a sousa band. George Karl helped us become a New Orleans polyphony group. Now we want to move to Roaring 20s pre-swing jazz."

roundmidnight fucked around with this message at 06:17 on May 28, 2015

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
CAVS ARE GOING TO WIN OK WE ARE GOING TO DOMINATE THE BOARDS AND LEBRON JAMES AND KYRIE'S GONNA STEP UP AND LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
The NBA Finals.

Thank you, Baby Jesus.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
riley curry on the podium is too sweet. her singing big sean owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens