Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

OK this is actually pretty funny OP I'm coming around to your ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Pawn 17 posted:

lmfao this is pro click

:agreed:

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

It's like a monty python sketch.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Pawn 17 posted:

lmfao this is pro click

Who's On First, but IRL and occurring on a bodybuilding forum

excellent clickings

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

While hilarious I think the confusion may stem from how the week looks on calendars everywhere but the U.S. The rest of the world has sarurday/sunday at the end of the week. US has sunday at the beginning and Saturday at the end.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
negged/10

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Windows 98 posted:

While hilarious I think the confusion may stem from how the week looks on calendars everywhere but the U.S. The rest of the world has sarurday/sunday at the end of the week. US has sunday at the beginning and Saturday at the end.

This is possible, it's also possible that the people on the body building forums are loving idiots :shrek:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

we like to start off on the Lord's Day

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Windows 98 posted:

Stupid rest of the world not doing things the correct American way.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
if you're not using french revolutionary calendar, I don't know what to say.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

quote:

Use the calendar for your retarded eyes to see the truth.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

glad that people are coming around to the idea that bb.com actually owns.

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

numberoneposter posted:

is dis forum some kind of a giggle? fuckin have a laff and polish your knob you right mental cunts.
Why are you speaking like that :confused:

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Captain Yossarian posted:

This is possible, it's also possible that the people on the body building forums are loving idiots :shrek:

You have to respect their culture and understand that all weeks start on the day TheJosh starts his workout cycle.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Don't mention steroids!

Seriously, bb.com has been really highly strung since the FDA raided its store for selling 'prohormone' supplements.

naem
May 29, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Don't mention steroids!

Seriously, bb.com has been really highly strung since the FDA raided its store for selling 'prohormone' supplements.

Yeah that's healthy

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

these people are literally monkeys and I want to brain them with rocks

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
*has huge loving biceps*

COME AT ME BRO!

*runs, gets gassed immediately*

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Holy poo poo

TheJosh posted:

A week is sunday-sunday.

I think you just don't know how to count, it's alright, I won't tell anyone. lol

Sunday-Saturday is only 6 days, do you have 6 days weeks where you live?

This is loving amazing

TheJosh posted:

Today is SATURDAY, so how many days til SUNDAY? 2 days? NO! It's only 1 day.

How many days til MONDAY? 2 days, NOT 3 DAYS BY YOUR COUNT!

God drat You're Retarded.

How was it even possible for this guy to make it to adulthood, let alone use a computer?

The Josh posted:

You don't count what day it is when counting days, I just explained that. If today is SATUDAY, it's not 2 days until SUNDAY now is it?

If you get paid every other friday, you get paid every 2 weeks, correct? That's 14 days, so how is sunday-sunday not 1 week?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
the actual site bodybuilding.com has tons of information about workouts and diet; instructional videos, fitness plans, tools to create your own workouts, its actually amazing if you're trying to get in shape.

but yeah the forums are filled with mouth-breathing retards, jeez its exactly like somethingawful.com!

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Chonchon posted:

these people are literally monkeys and I want to brain them with rocks

and that impulse is why you are not welcome at the zoo.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a bone to pick posted:

the actual site bodybuilding.com has tons of information about workouts and diet; instructional videos, fitness plans, tools to create your own workouts, its actually amazing if you're trying to get in shape.

but yeah the forums are filled with mouth-breathing retards, jeez its exactly like somethingawful.com!
i was looking for info about snorting ephedrine and the first hit is of course bodybuilding dot com

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
the misc has more closeted homosexuals than gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
bb.com is the last remaining real fyad

• Locked thread