Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
bud light recipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

yeah, but why? what are you going to do with it? look at it and think to yourself "hm. so thats whats in coke?"

at least with the kfc recipe you can make that poo poo and eat it

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

ROFLburger posted:

yeah, but why? what are you going to do with it? look at it and think to yourself "hm. so thats whats in coke?"

Make generic cola that tastes like Coke and make a lot of money.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Knyteguy posted:

bud light recipe

Bottle. Urine. Cap. Done.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Knyteguy posted:

bud light recipe

Turns out it's basically impossible to brew without industrial process control. Upper echelon home brewer contests exist to try and make it because of how hard it is to brew under traditional style circumstances.

It's not just malt + hops + yeast, they use rice and poo poo. It has a small amount of formaldehyde in it.

It tastes like poo poo & sometimes I get nostalgic if I end up drinking one, reminds me of highschool retardation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ROFLburger posted:

Release it online for free.

:black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

genesplicer posted:

Bottle. Urine. Cap. Done.

Oh I agree but if you could sell it cheaper than standard Bud Light and it tasted the same you'd probably make a killing. You could call it Buzz Lite or something.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Turns out it's basically impossible to brew without industrial process control. Upper echelon home brewer contests exist to try and make it because of how hard it is to brew under traditional style circumstances.

It's not just malt + hops + yeast, they use rice and poo poo. It has a small amount of formaldehyde in it.

It tastes like poo poo & sometimes I get nostalgic if I end up drinking one, reminds me of highschool retardation.

Hm. Yea it tastes different than any traditional beer I've had, too. Plus the low-cal aspect would be difficult to achieve I imagine. All that time for that beer I don't get it.

Natty Ice or Steel Reserve is the high school retardation poo poo for me. MGD wasn't bad though.

• Locked thread