Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
towelieban
Feb 19, 2013
OP, if you're giving your things away, I call dibs on your gf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

towelieban posted:

worst haiku ever. It's not even 5-7-5

The person who wrote it barely could read, much less count

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Punch more people in the face. Seriously, it stops situations potentially escalating and getting out of control. Then you've avoided a stressful scenario and so life is more satisfying.
Sometimes the simplest and most direct solutions are the best. :)

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
But seriously, you can't simplify your life. You can only complicate it to the point that it breaks and you're left with something even less than simple. I don't know what this means either, I just know that I wanted to write it. It might not even be true.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
cut off your dick simpleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
replace your obsolete single-purpose penis with a swiss army knife

• Locked thread