Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If your driving cross country bring a rifle to shoot at strangers across state lines.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Wear knee high socks when flying to help prevent leg pains on long flights. I got this tip from a British Olympic coach so you know it's true.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

redshirt posted:

Wear knee high socks when flying to help prevent leg pains on long flights. I got this tip from a British Olympic coach so you know it's true.

I'm on the awful app so it's hard to see, but wtf is your picture of

is it poo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

de_dust posted:

I'm on the awful app so it's hard to see, but wtf is your picture of

is it poo

No idea. A gift from a fan.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Big Beef City posted:

Reminder: ground corn is an international commodity, used in societies for things like polenta/grits, corn bread, tortillas, and whatever british people and slavs do with it.

Cash in all your travel money to exchange for ground corn. You'd be amazed at how much of it you get for not a lot of $, so think big!

Should I invest all of money in "maize"?

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
If you have a consulting job that requires travel doesn't the doctor question your issue with travel and ask why you would take such a job?

What's a goon to do to get pillz? :confused:

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
if you're on a long, boring flight and run out of big bang theory episodes on your ipad, take off your shirt and start screaming GOD IS GREAT!!! really livens up the rest of the flight.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

lol if you don't fly business class

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Cacator posted:

lol if you don't fly business class

#truthbombs

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Pulp Can Move posted:

if you're on a long, boring flight and run out of big bang theory episodes on your ipad, take off your shirt and start screaming GOD IS GREAT!!! really livens up the rest of the flight.

I only know how to scream that in Arabic. Will that work just as well?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
get drunk in the bar at the terminal and fall asleep before takeoff and it's like time travel

e. fall asleep in your seat on the plane I mean, YOu still need to get on the plane

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 10:14 on May 25, 2015

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
The very back of the plane becomes an impromptu lounge on overseas flights. Either go drink and meet people back there or have some good pills and time travel

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
when making your way through airport security, answer every question with 'deez nuts', while doing the taylor swift crotch chop. if you are white and well-dressed no one will question you further. if you are not white they will murder you in a satanic mass on the break room floor.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

de_dust posted:

tell your doctor you're afraid of flying and he/she will most likely write you a script for some sort of benzo

makes regional or even trans-Atlantic flights pretty chill

take enough with those little bottles of alcohol and you wake up at your destination. it's as close to teleportation we'll ever get

Counterpoint: blood clots.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Free Market Mambo posted:

Counterpoint: blood clots.

Counterpoint: compression socks

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Counterpoint: compression socks

Lifehack: ziptie you knees.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

proof of concept posted:

get drunk in the bar at the terminal and fall asleep before takeoff and it's like time travel

e. fall asleep in your seat on the plane I mean, YOu still need to get on the plane

I read this before your edit.

I'm now in jail.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I used my food stamps to buy a private jet and stocked it with the most expensive boxed wine I could find. I can travel any where in the world and don't even need to go through security. I'll be handing out free crates of Cuban cigars after my next trip. I love being a welfare king and can lavish my many homosexual lovers, all of whom live with me out of wedlock, with expensive gifts.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I tie extra shoes around my neck. If I find that I have to take a poo poo while I'm traveling I take the shoes off my feet, poo poo in them, and then leave them where ever. Then I take a pair of shoes from around my neck and put them on my feet.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I tie extra shoes around my neck. If I find that I have to take a poo poo while I'm traveling I take the shoes off my feet, poo poo in them, and then leave them where ever. Then I take a pair of shoes from around my neck and put them on my feet.

What do you do if you need to poo poo second time?

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Kirs posted:

What do you do if you need to poo poo second time?

Oh dude when I say extra shoes I'm talking like at least 6 pairs tied around my neck. This ain't my first rodeo.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

gary oldmans diary posted:

kill the man sitting next to you and cover the body with a blanket and hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZApkHORprqo

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Mooktastical posted:

Haha, good one! Everybody knows goons don't brush their teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Oh dude when I say extra shoes I'm talking like at least 6 pairs tied around my neck. This ain't my first rodeo.
My bad.
It's always a pleasure to meet a professional traveler.

• Locked thread