Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Getting more and more drunk by the minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Rangers winning decisively? Unheard of

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

CBJSprague24 posted:

Nash with a goal, Tanner Glass being somewhat useful. If MSL scores in this game, I'm going to the basement with all non-perishable food items, a flashlight, and ammunition. I may also rapidly take up religion.

Well, nice knowing you.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

Nash with a goal, Tanner Glass being somewhat useful. If MSL scores in this game, I'm going to the basement with all non-perishable food items, a flashlight, and ammunition. I may also rapidly take up religion.

:tinfoil:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

and to top it all off, tyler johnson is hurt

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Does Hayes know it was Stralman and not Johnson who hit him earlier? Because he just cheap-shotted him a bit.

Zodijackylite posted:

Well, nice knowing you.

I expect this to start happening outside momentarily:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ

...do not actually watch that unless you want some serious Disney pre-WW2 nightmare fuel pumped into your brain. It was traumatic enough looking it up to try and be funny.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 23, 2015

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

lol hayes

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Rangers starting to make a case for being most obnoxious Eastern Conference team.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the rangers are scum

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

triple sulk posted:

the rangers are scum

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Rangers kick rear end. And spear nuts. All sorts of devastation.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Rangers delenda est.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Rangers have gone a combined 15 minutes without a shot in this game in two different stints and lead 4-1.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

CBJSprague24 posted:

Rangers have gone a combined 15 minutes without a shot in this game in two different stints and lead 4-1.

That is the single most infuriating thing about them. They always seem to have the puck luck and win games they have no business winning.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

That's Rangers hockey. That's ten more minutes of our goalie being better than yours.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

That is the single most infuriating thing about them. They always seem to have the puck luck and win games they have no business winning.
Their goaltending is really good.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

hail satan

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

triple sulk posted:

the rangers are scum

I want to tattoo these words on the inside of my eyelids

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Tampa just didn't want a 3-1 series lead against the Rangers.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

gently caress yeaaaah

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's two for Nash. I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Rick Nash multiple hockey goals ?!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Nash making up for lost time.

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands
Ben Bishop is bad maybe

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

ZeeBoi posted:

hail satan

No we need his power please

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Rangers have figured out how to score (much) more than two in back-to-back games. Bolts have gone dry.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
time to fight St. Louis.

not the team. I mean me.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

CBJSprague24 posted:

Rangers have figured out how to score (much) more than two in back-to-back games. Bolts have gone dry.

What happened the last time Tampa only scored one in a game? Thats right. Tampa in 6. :smith:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Jesus MSL

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
I don't want to live in a world where Richard Nash has multiple goals in a playoff game.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

welp

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Pull Bishop, it's the only way

[edit] Everybody in the box, coaches will fight for the win

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIiXE_TQ8w

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
This is an acceptable outcome. :toot:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

:cheers:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Hail to the King!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Wonderllama posted:

phone dying at the game. with my dying breath I curse levitate.

My life is already stressful, man. This better be one of those good curses.

• Locked thread