Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain
anybody say "gives me boners" yet? because that OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
what does the op even do, is there any way we can work out a deal and swap him for rashida jones

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Rashida Leah Jones (born February 25, 1976) is an American actress, comic book author, screenwriter, and singer. She is best known for playing Ann Perkins on NBC's comedy Parks and Recreation, Louisa Fenn on Fox's Boston Public, and Karen Filippelli on The Office. She has had film roles in Our Idiot Brother, The Social Network, The Muppets, and I Love You, Man, and Celeste and Jesse Forever (for which she wrote the screenplay).

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
have raunchy anal sex in my dreams nightly

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I used to think she was half Indian half white but now I find out she's half black half white

Gord

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
What's nice about her is that you can tell she has low self esteem and knows she gets the parts she does by luck, nepotism, a network desire to put halfies on the screen because it's the safest thing you can do, and possibly having been friends with other staff. Yeah sure Rashida, we have a straight man part for you, you're still under 40 right?

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
the same thing ryan gosling does, OP

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Digiwizzard posted:

the same thing ryan gosling does, OP

Ryan gosling is one of the best actors in Hollywood though

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

eSports Chaebol posted:

Ryan gosling is one of the best actors in Hollywood though

That's because he hardly speaks...

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

isnt she the one who sat at the front of a buss in 1950 or something

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Chonchon posted:

no your thinking of Claudette Colbert

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Chonchon posted:

rosa parks and recreation is one of my favorite sitcoms

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

I'm very proud of my black heritage *gets nose narrowed *

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Fonzarelli posted:

yeah quincy jones is in that, he's the guy that plays mini me

You lied to me.

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Gaunab posted:

we don't take too kindly to your kind around here :clint:

"kind"

What kind is that?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Mordacai posted:

"kind"

What kind is that?

Listen I know this thread isn't that great but stop trying to twist it into another lame rear end Israel thread, we already know how they all go.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Mordacai posted:

Nothing is more fun than bulldozing an illegal Palestinian settlement and collecting their tears.

What is the most effective tear collection method? I find I'm losing over half of my tear harvest to absorption and evaporation.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I only vaguely know who Quincy Jones is, but then again my pants fit properly.

Rashida is very pretty but I wish she would stop leaving shows before they are done.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Rashida Jones? More like rashida I want to bones!!

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
If I'm Jim, from the office, I'm not dumping her for Pam is all I'm saying. Like, she's a career women and Pam wants to go back into debt for art school. Like its a non decision

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
she's currently working as a writer for pixar, one of the most highly regarded and critically/commercially successful film studios of all time, so she's probably ok at writing

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

OMGVBFLOL posted:

she's currently working as a writer for pixar, one of the most highly regarded and critically/commercially successful film studios of all time, so she's probably ok at writing

Yeah it was 5 years ago before they turned into a sequel factory. They had a good run though.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

OMGVBFLOL posted:

How many writers do they really need, though?

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Her step mum cheated on her dad with Rob Lowe so its funny right?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Jack2142 posted:

Her step mum cheated on her dad with Rob Lowe so its funny right?

is this in hte last season of parks and rec? i didnt watch all of it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

notZaar posted:

Yeah it was 5 years ago before they turned into a sequel factory. They had a good run though.

actually they are still one of the most highly regarded, critically/commercially successful film studios of all time

• Locked thread