Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Since we have a persistent "worst thread ever," it got me to wondering what would constitute the "best thread ever" for GBS? What exactly would make up the content there? Instead of a containment zone, would it be an exclusion zone, where certain posters (you know who you are) are not allowed to post? Would there be a specific set of topics that can only be discussed in the heaventhread?

Perhaps if we can determine what would make a GBS thread "best ever" we can make our collective dream a reality.

Or maybe it will just be goatses, all the way down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gently caress you

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

thathonkey posted:

gently caress you

I will take this as constructive criticism. Thank you.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Best thread already happened and it was the Ms Paint Goooooons thread, however most of the images died with waffle images sadly. HTH

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Kuato posted:

Best thread already happened and it was the Ms Paint Goooooons thread, however most of the images died with waffle images sadly. HTH

If the best thread already happened, but the worst thread continues to exist, is that proof that evil is superior to good?

Makes you think.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Keyboard goop was the best thread ever on this site period and it is impossible for there to ever be better.

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
sure

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

hosed up if true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Demonachizer posted:

Keyboard goop was the best thread ever on this site period and it is impossible for there to ever be better.

• Locked thread