Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://www.chipotle.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
hah, even the hot salsa wont make it past my firewall :smug:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
tacos, barbacoa, burritos, mexican, grill, food, carnitas, restaurant, Denver, steak, chicken, salsa, pepper, guacamole, quick service, Food With Integrity, unprocessed food, artisanal, Pork, unprocessed, sustainable, responsible, nutrition, organic, cultivate, menu, responsibly raised, fast casual, barbacoa, burritos, mexican, grill, food, dining, carnitas, jalapeno, restaurant, Denver, fast food, steak, beef, chicken, rice, vegetables, salsa, nacho, pepper, guacamole, cilantro, tortilla, fresh mex, quick service, Food With Integrity, unprocessed food, seasonal food, family-farmed food, sustainable food, nutritious food, naturally raised food, added hormone free food, organic food, artisanal, Pork

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

pram posted:

tacos, barbacoa, burritos, mexican, grill, food, carnitas, restaurant, Denver, steak, chicken, salsa, pepper, guacamole, quick service, Food With Integrity, unprocessed food, artisanal, Pork, unprocessed, sustainable, responsible, nutrition, organic, cultivate, menu, responsibly raised, fast casual, barbacoa, burritos, mexican, grill, food, dining, carnitas, jalapeno, restaurant, Denver, fast food, steak, beef, chicken, rice, vegetables, salsa, nacho, pepper, guacamole, cilantro, tortilla, fresh mex, quick service, Food With Integrity, unprocessed food, seasonal food, family-farmed food, sustainable food, nutritious food, naturally raised food, added hormone free food, organic food, artisanal, Pork

modss please ban for snack engine optimizations

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

The ol' snackdown smackdown.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

hgas anyone tried making the guac since the recepie was leaked

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

:cripes:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

booooo

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
chipotle ftw...

snackoverflow.com

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i shouldn't like htis post, but i do

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

slam flanders posted:

hgas anyone tried making the guac since the recepie was leaked

my pa has a top secret guac recipe that he has passed down to me but none of u clowns r gettin it :c00lbert:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Linux Pirate posted:

my pa has a top secret guac recipe that he has passed down to me but none of u clowns r gettin it :c00lbert:

the secret is avocados!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

ya if u just want avocado paste, n00b

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

the secret is avocados!

my work has a giant avocado tree tat grows over the roof and poo poo and drops a jillion avocados, literally, into our laps. :smug:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

nice

there's probably a fatass squirrel living in that tree

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

eventually the squirrel will eat enough avocado that it seeks out a new patch of land where it burrows down and germinates into a new avocado tree

the circle of life

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
imagine if u opened an avocado and instead of a seed there was a baby squirrel. omg

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
im so hungry op

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

pram posted:

fast casual

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 397 days!
*kramers out of shed door surfing a wave of hostess fruit pies* DID SOMEBODY SAY SNACKS

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

I have a pineapple that I plan to cut and eat and maybe grill with some burgs today

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

I aye half a pack of pistachio s this morning and really regret it now, my mouth has that weird dry feeling

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

maniacdevnull posted:

I have a pineapple that I plan to cut and eat and maybe grill with some burgs today

why don't you put it on you're pizza

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

which one of you bought snackoverflow.com, i know it has to be one of you

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

du -hast posted:

chipotle ftw...

snackoverflow.com

full linux snack

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Smythe posted:

my work has a giant avocado tree tat grows over the roof and poo poo and drops a jillion avocados, literally, into our laps. :smug:

avocados are stupid expensive and never good where i live so i am jealous of your bounty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

wesley snypes posted:

*kramers out of shed door surfing a wave of hostess fruit pies* DID SOMEBODY SAY SNACKS

• Locked thread