Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I live in a not so nice street in a historical district. Across the street is a series of apartments with no central air, and only renter supplied window units. In the dead of summer the renters move outside late at night because it's too hot to sleep.

Let me tell you about little kids at 2 AM who try to play but who are so exhausted they mainly cry. Add drunk adults and it's the saddest block party on the planet. The cops come weekly, mostly called by renters with window units.

The rest of the neighborhood is nice. I have a national park 2 blocks away and a river view. The summer nights just get frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
kids loving suck, like grow up already

i feel ya op, these shitheads are always in the loving pool in my complex screaming like their being stabbed or something

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

They make p good shoes

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I am convinced that the main purpose of human life on this planet is to make as much noise as possible.

OP should shut the windows and crank the A/C like a normal person.
If your place doesn't have it, get a portable. An extra $20/month in electricity to save your sanity is a bargain.

• Locked thread