Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Wow weed is no joke. Where would you find said "weed"??? Curious for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Waroduce posted:

workout and just quit being a bitch about everything

also did this, weed is great for weight lifting

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

interwhat posted:

Wow weed is no joke. Where would you find said "weed"??? Curious for a friend

ask your best friend's cousin

99% chance he sells weed

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
It always amuses me that the cupcake stores that have sprouted up around my state are right next to the weed stores.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I tried to cure my depression with weed and it gave me an anxiety disorder on top of it

Currently smoking more weed to reverse the effects

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

memy posted:

I tried to cure my depression with weed and it gave me an anxiety disorder on top of it

Currently smoking more weed to reverse the effects

basically its like another level of SSJ every time

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Update: smoking weed to remove my anxiety has given me schizophrenia

Smoking more weed to cure my schizophrenia now

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
it's funny that cobain probably killed himself because of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome

drat my stomach hurts! better smoke some weed to take the edge off and get some rest.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
hmmmmmm I think today is a fine day to improve this world with a profound contribution*

*said no hempsucker ever

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Popped a molly up my butt and plunged it in with a textured dildo. Been a no-drama Obama ever since.

pech
Jul 19, 2004

If weed cured your depression you probably weren't depressed, just sad about being bad

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
drugs are great when youre depressed because they let you feel something other than depressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
suck dick not dope

• Locked thread