Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Rockopolis posted:

Okay, I'll edit it.

Argh...it's hard to decide. I shouldn't pick it if I want it to be temporary, right?
Lin doesn't want it, and I'd rather get something else, but this does seem like one of those 'temporary' solutions that tends to become permanent.

I don't know, am I digging too hard for ways to throw problems at Lin?

What happens if I don't take the raiding improvement?

You don't have to take an improvement as soon as its available. You can hold it on reserve for when it makes the most sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
I think I'll settle on +Hard, actually. Most useful for me to do a lot of things, plus I think I can spin the time to the next improvement as sweating to get some walls built or the bandits bound to his will, whichever seems more likely at the time.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

When the going gets hard, the +Hard get rolling.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

That 2-barter is total, not per person. Raiding convoys has not been terribly lucrative for you. You'll have to work out who it "belongs" to.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Oh, well then. Gat will easily not take a full share, he was never in it for the loot anyway.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Same. I'm primarily concerned with keeping my gear in good condition.

Will edit my post to reflect this.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Did we lose Colonel Lin's player? I was going to wait on him to post but it's been a while.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

Dunno. Giving him until the morning, then we'll reorient things.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

conveniently there is a PC who knows a thing or two about leading showing up :q:

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Rockopolis is posting in other threads, so he's not totally MIA.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

Mister Bates posted:

Did we lose Colonel Lin's player? I was going to wait on him to post but it's been a while.

I've edited my original post to reflect you waiting for Lin, not him being there. History can be rewritten.

Edit: All minor harm (before 9:00) heals over the time skip. That includes the harm to the Knots.

Zurui fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jun 19, 2015

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Is Roadside a dad now?

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

When a Yield Sign and Road Cone love each other very much...

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Post coming up today once I finish with work, sorry for the delay.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Sorry, work's been eating up my energy lately, but now that it's the eeekend, I'm going to be sick. :smith:

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

Rockopolis posted:

Sorry, work's been eating up my energy lately, but now that it's the eeekend, I'm going to be sick. :smith:

We can work you in later if you like, but for now I'm just going to move the game forward. Message me when you're feeling up to regular posting again. :)

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Okay, post up, I'll try to keep to a regular schedule from this point on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I'm working up a post.

• Locked thread