Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I was at some event being hosted in a place with a ton of game consoles and was messing around with a few friends and my girlfriend on split screen and this kid comes over and starts smack talking like he was on Xbox Live, right in front of his mother who looked like she had simply given up on life, not even trying to stop the kid's non-stop borderline racist insulting bullshit

Eventually we let him into the game, beat the poo poo out of him and got to hear him crying about how he would totally beat me "if he had his Clan with him."

It was mostly amusing because I think his mother honestly enjoyed watching him get his rear end kicked and him getting upset about it, like a lot. From my 15 minutes with the kid I would find her not guilty if she smothered him with a pillow.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Applewhite posted:

What soft drink is Tom Clancy Presents: Rainbow Six?

lipton ice tea

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Tom Clancy's main menu

Tom Clancy's start game

Tom Clancy's save game

Tom Clancy's load game

Tom Clancy's settings

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless