Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

thathonkey posted:

God i cant make it even halfway through a single take of robotshit's insane meth threat

try translating it first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Without my neighbors calling the cops i mean*

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Like, O-P sounds official and important, which is what most acronyms are made for (official and important things). Op just sounds like some idiot saying some poo poo which I thought was the tone we were going for here in the Gibbis. I can't believe no one else pronounces it like that to themselves. This has seriously rocked my world...

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Tautologicus posted:

Like, O-P sounds official and important, which is what most acronyms are made for (official and important things). Op just sounds like some idiot saying some poo poo which I thought was the tone we were going for here in the Gibbis. I can't believe no one else pronounces it like that to themselves. This has seriously rocked my world...

Thx for posting your awesome jokes in my thread would you like to post some more? perhaps about the market value of starch in cambodia or somth

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Tautologicus posted:

GBS is, and has always been, a bastion of official and important things.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

les fleurs du mall posted:

Thx for posting your awesome jokes in my thread would you like to post some more? perhaps about the market value of starch in cambodia or somth

I started to do a niggerstomper reading but I didn't come off like the right kind of crazy so I aborted. This is the best way I can contribute. The status quo must be questioned if we are to move forward as a people.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
yay nerd voices bungling ironic racism goldmine this 5 poo poo goon sirs!

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
fragmaster, where are you now when your country needs you

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mr. Unlucky posted:

yay nerd voices bungling ironic racism goldmine this 5 poo poo goon sirs!

agreed

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Lol, "ironic" "racism". Good joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen to Death
Mar 27, 2010

• Locked thread