Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

you ever noticed how rich white people are racist as gently caress but largely avoid vulgar language preferring to quote the bell curve or using jargon such as welfare queen, while poor white people love dropping n bombs and making lynch mob jokes. does wealth or higher education just let white people better articulate their racism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
hmmm

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
More like racism and swag.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Bip Roberts posted:

boys have swag, men have class

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

white people are awesome

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
rich white people should be rounded up, roasted, and eaten. poor white people should be thrown in a gulag, hth.

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
one classy racist

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
racism and class is affirmative action

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Lee Atwater posted:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “friend of the family, friend of the family, friend of the family.” By 1968 you can’t say “friend of the family”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “friend of the family, friend of the family.”

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Percelus posted:

you ever noticed how rich white people are racist as gently caress but largely avoid vulgar language preferring to quote the bell curve or using jargon such as welfare queen, while poor white people love dropping n bombs and making lynch mob jokes. does wealth or higher education just let white people better articulate their racism?

honestly, rich white people probably just hate the poor in general regardless of race more than anything else

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Pulp Can Move posted:

rich people should be rounded up, roasted, and eaten. poor people should be thrown in a gulag

:agreed:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
You just answered your own question, OP

Percelus posted:

you ever noticed how rich white people largely avoid vulgar language

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Fun Fact: "vulgar" comes from the Latin vulgaris, or "common." Language is just one of many things separating rich from poor. For instance, poor people don't learn Latin in school, so they are poor sources of Fun Facts about words

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 09:01 on May 27, 2015

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0qiAita4s

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

white people are awesome

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010

I've met quite a few white people in my life and I have to say most of them have been quality people.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it isnt racist to hate whites because they really are awful. i believe that the day will come when the law will catch up to justice, and it will be legal to kill whitey at any time for any reason.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
rich white people can engage in institutional racism, the highest and most powerful form of racism. to them, dropping racial slurs is child's play and literally does nothing of value and might actually conflict with their goals. hth!

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
actually white people are perfectly justified in killing black people so long as the white person is a wily wilderness survivalist and the black person is a police officer

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Bip Roberts posted:

exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP you should wear a sunglasses and trenchcoat and go to the mall with a boombox blasting Head Like a Hole.

• Locked thread