Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

exspurt analcyst posted:

The taco bell in the town where I used to live was shut down for human feces in the refried beans. Yep, the employees would get up and take a big poo poo in the pan of beans and mix it all in. They had like 15 people sick off of it so the health department had to come in and they found it.

I, too, live near Urban Legend, VT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Rage posted:

I, too, live near Urban Legend, VT

Fresh Donuts. Yes, I bet those donuts are fresh, but you’ll never catch me eating them.

What have donuts ever done to me, you ask? Not a thing.

But once, long ago, that building housed a Taco Bell. A Taco Bell that became known by another, less appetizing name.

Sadly, although the donut place does seem to stay in business, no one I know calls it “the donut shop on such and such corner”. It is, and will always be, “the place where poo poo in the Beans Taco Bell used to be“.

It was called poo poo in the Beans Taco Bell for a reason. People ate human feces mixed in with their beans. Dozens of people. If I had been one of them, I’d still be brushing my teeth, and possibly gargling acid. And then I’d still feel dirty.

It’s not an urban myth, but a true incident that made our local paper, resulted in someone being fired and given jail time, and the eventual closure of said Taco Bell. Because no one but ignorant out-of-towners ever set foot in that building again.

Sure, they probably washed the place out. The Health and Safety Inspector had to have been all over that place. But would you walk in there and order a bean burrito, all the while thinking of poo poo in the Beans?

Exactly. I won’t even order a donut.

http://www.lifeonatightrope.com/2009/03/beans-with-a-side-of-you-dont-wanna-know/

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 07:55 on May 27, 2015

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

My mom used to take me to Taco Bell sometimes while my brother was at his piano lesson. Mexican pizza was the poo poo

...........LITERALLY?!?!??!?!?!

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Begun the Franchise Wars™ have.

Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer
gently caress this. If I'm going to loving Taco Bell, you'd best believe I want as many bright red artificial colors and savory, carcinogen laden flavorings as I can cram through my gaping esophagus before I pass out in a puddle of vomit on their bathroom floor. What kind of idiot bitch CEO thought that Taco Bell's patrons gave a poo poo about healthiness or natural ingredients?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
5 guys burgs use only the freshest ingredients... if you would have listed to me none of this would be happening.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I don't give a poo poo about GMOs and antibiotics. If they want me to eat their swill they have to start using 100% whole grains, lean meats, and high quality vegetables. And no more added sugar.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

LeoMarr posted:

less is más

no its loving not

now give me one each of your cheapass loaded grillers and a big mtn dew

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

Wampa Stompa posted:

gently caress this. If I'm going to loving Taco Bell, you'd best believe I want as many bright red artificial colors and savory, carcinogen laden flavorings as I can cram through my gaping esophagus before I pass out in a puddle of vomit on their bathroom floor. What kind of idiot bitch CEO thought that Taco Bell's patrons gave a poo poo about healthiness or natural ingredients?

This. Exactly this. When you buy a loving box of 10 tacos and a 2 liter of Mountain Dew at 2:30 in the morning, are you really thinking 'Is this good for me? How many calories are in a single soft shell supreme taco?'. No, you're not. You're daring yourself to cram a whole taco in your mouth and then try to drink the Dew through the straw at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

LeoMarr posted:

Fresh Donuts. Yes, I bet those donuts are fresh, but you’ll never catch me eating them.

What have donuts ever done to me, you ask? Not a thing.

But once, long ago, that building housed a Taco Bell. A Taco Bell that became known by another, less appetizing name.

Sadly, although the donut place does seem to stay in business, no one I know calls it “the donut shop on such and such corner”. It is, and will always be, “the place where poo poo in the Beans Taco Bell used to be“.

It was called poo poo in the Beans Taco Bell for a reason. People ate human feces mixed in with their beans. Dozens of people. If I had been one of them, I’d still be brushing my teeth, and possibly gargling acid. And then I’d still feel dirty.

It’s not an urban myth, but a true incident that made our local paper, resulted in someone being fired and given jail time, and the eventual closure of said Taco Bell. Because no one but ignorant out-of-towners ever set foot in that building again.

Sure, they probably washed the place out. The Health and Safety Inspector had to have been all over that place. But would you walk in there and order a bean burrito, all the while thinking of poo poo in the Beans?

Exactly. I won’t even order a donut.

http://www.lifeonatightrope.com/2009/03/beans-with-a-side-of-you-dont-wanna-know/

What a pussy. He treats poo poo as if it has some radioactive half life of a billion years, forever damning a place. LOL at him. Every fast food place has had homeless person poo poo on the floor at some point.

• Locked thread