Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't ejaculated for 18 days, you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Haha you have to deal with having balls

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
What's up fellow fapstronaut

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Cuckoo posted:

Haha you have to deal with having balls

worse still i period out of my balls

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

dont think it's healthy though

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

lol at people who do no fap and think it some how makes a positive change in your life.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

lol at people who do no fap and think it some how makes a positive change in your life.

of course it does. we're just pussies, you and I

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
You know... pet peeve time:

In high school, making out with a girl for hours on end.... blue ball city. That poo poo hurts, and in my experience once it starts there's no stopping it til the swelling goes down. But I tolerated it, for years, because no means no, and that's just how it goes.

Then one day I heard that some girls think blue balls are a myth, and it's just a thing that guys say to try to guilt a girl into sex.

gently caress you if you think that.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
this thread is blueballs

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i'm preserving my essence

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

lol if you think women can't sense my virility and aren't subconsciously aroused by it

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I try to keep a lower bound of one orgasm a day and an upper bound of two. It seems to work out ok.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Disappointed this thread was not about the ball factory mosaic gifs of days of yore.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

notZaar posted:

Disappointed this thread was not about the ball factory mosaic gifs of days of yore.

Same, and I clicked here thinking someone was trying to get that started.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

Same, and I clicked here thinking someone was trying to get that started.

SA is but an unending echo of its past.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The blue ball gifs were always a fun little goon project. Nobody took it too seriously or got caremad or fought about how it should go. It was just a simple little group project with simple rules making a thing that was kind of neat. Maybe when I get home I will try to make a new one, the red ball project or something.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
http://blueballtragedy.ytmnd.com/

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I've had a vasectomy. How does that affect the whole thing? No sperm in the stream, does that change the definition.

I'm fresh-squeezed, all juice, no seeds.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

i do it in my office tho

and who doesnt nocturally discharge after a week? if not im sorry about your impotency

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HE IN MY ANUS HE IN MY ANUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
must hurt

• Locked thread