Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

have a drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Those fellows need an introduction to their new hero: Al Jourgensen

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

It's not nearly as weird as the 10 year-olds I see wearing shirts with the original 150 Pokemon on them. I'm 23 and Gold version was the first Pokemon game I played, how do these kids know or care about the existence of Bulbasaur?

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

It's a Tanuki suit!!
:siren: Poser Alert :siren:

Indeed. <:smuggo:>

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Clochette posted:

It's not nearly as weird as the 10 year-olds I see wearing shirts with the original 150 Pokemon on them. I'm 23 and Gold version was the first Pokemon game I played, how do these kids know or care about the existence of Bulbasaur?

very carefully.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

a bay posted:

Dear Black guy who wears a Misfits shirt with basketball shorts and high tops and doesn't even know "Where Eagles Dare" or thinks it's about breakfast, congratulations dude, because you are doing the same thing as a girl who wears a Slayer shirt or a hipster who wears an Indian headrest. And I'm just going to call it what it is: Cultural Appropriation. So think about that the next time you decide to call someone a "wigger".

I've got something to say

This op is super gay
And doesn't matter that much to me as long as I poo poo the thread

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

ghlbtsk posted:

Those fellows need an introduction to their new hero: Al Jourgensen

That's apt because he likes the long coats and dilapidated looking cowboy hats, but also because he appropriated British New Wave right down to the accent.

Zombie Boat posted:

I've got something to say

This op is super gay
And doesn't matter that much to me as long as I poo poo the thread

:cheers:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

lol

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

is it cultural appropriation if I use my hands and pieces of injera to eat Ethiopian food?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Verisimilidude posted:

is it cultural appropriation if I use my hands and pieces of injera to eat Ethiopian food?

It is not, because every culture has food that you can eat with your hands. Injera with some tibs in it is basically a primitive version of the taco or Hot Pocket sandwich.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Reign Of Pain posted:

Same. Except it was Texas. And instead of it being 2 black guys it was a black girl. She also had a mohawk.

:psyboom:
that's pretty bad rear end

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

a bay posted:

Injera with some tibs in it is basically a primitive version of the taco or Hot Pocket sandwich.

problematic choice of words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

problematic choice of words

Why don't you go have a drink about it?

• Locked thread