Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh

Moridin920 posted:

why do we do anything OP

Dopamine. It's always the dopamine and we are all addicted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

My job is weird and alienating

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
It is all an elaborate psychological experiment. Only you, gentle reader, are a real human. All the rest of the posters on these forums are carefully programmed Artificial Intelligences. They have all been placed here to interact with you in different ways, while psychologists observe your reactions and use the AIs to subtly influence and alter your behavior.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

milkingmycow posted:

It's fun and I'm retarded.

this, and drunk

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

LeoMarr posted:

no neurons ever fire while browsing SA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
it is not i who posts but rather existence who is forever posting through me, that all might look upon their own words and deeds anew unencumbered by their shared guilt and shame

• Locked thread