Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geek USSR
Mar 24, 2011
I'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Is that poo poo still around? I stopped using it when it was played out back in like 2009.

Geek USSR
Mar 24, 2011

How many times did you refresh gbs to make that awful first post?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like Facebook it's a fun way to see how all my friends from high school and college that I've lost touch with are doing. It's great to see an old friend you haven't thought of in years is getting married or found a great job or something nice and then you remember all the good times you had with them and it makes you feel good all day

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

I like Facebook it's a fun way to see how all my friends from high school and college that I've lost touch with are doing. It's great to see an old friend you haven't thought of in years is getting married or found a great job or something nice and then you remember all the good times you had with them and it makes you feel good all day

thats a p long way of saying you jack it to that one girl from hs, did you recently take a creative writing course

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

lol if you put public information about yourself online

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

nooner i want to be on your level but i dont think i have enough dietary fiber to threadshit on the forums that much, can i buy some of your meth

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

nooner i want to be on your level but i dont think i have enough dietary fiber to threadshit on the forums that much, can i buy some of your meth

Robotshit was the meth guy I just like posting

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
im the lady who got dumped and posts macros about true love all day

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Nooner posted:

none of us have frends and if we do they arent doing any f those things

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Look at this scrub. it's "im gay", not "I'm gay" you loving subhuman retard

Geek USSR
Mar 24, 2011

ROFLburger posted:

Look at this scrub. it's "im gay", not "I'm gay" you loving subhuman retard

You're gay

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
You made a bad thread