Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

LBJ and Obama, big dick bros for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

big dick benny harrison

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

lbj got the big d

And incredibly saggy balls.

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
not jefferson

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

quote:

The 36th president of the United States reportedly refused to accept staff arguments that outfitting the shower with the demanded features—including one nozzle aimed "directly at the president's penis"—would require a great deal of plumbing work. "If I can move 10,000 troops in a day, you can certainly fix the bathroom any way I want it," Johnson told the staff, according to the book.

quote:

He early became fabled for a Rabelaisian earthiness, urinating in the parking lot of the House Office Building as the urge took him; if a colleague came into a Capitol bathroom as he was finishing at the urinal there, he would sometimes swing around still holding his member, which he liked to call "Jumbo," hooting once, "Have you ever seen anything as big as this?," and shaking it in almost a brandishing manner as he began discoursing about some pending legislation.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Was gonna say LBJ but guys with big dicks seem to like to share (wouldn't know since I've got a micro penis, I'm lucky to get anything), so id say Clinton or JFK since they was so promiscuous.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
2016 First Lady William Clinton

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Which ones are uncut?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ruddiger posted:

Which ones are uncut?

prob all of them up to maybe Clinton

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kuato posted:

Was gonna say LBJ but guys with big dicks seem to like to share (wouldn't know since I've got a micro penis, I'm lucky to get anything), so id say Clinton or JFK since they was so promiscuous.

JFK gets a medal for banging everything from Marilyn Monroe to Angie Dickinson.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

dracula

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

isn't obama black how the gently caress isn't it him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

vyst posted:

isn't obama black how the gently caress isn't it him

that's just a myth

• Locked thread