Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

brick cow posted:

Mother Theresa was an atheist. Check and mate.

mother theresa was a horrible monster whose goal in life was to cause as much suffering as possible. atheists arent that motivated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
As an atheist, I *starts farting and never stops*

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

the proof that religion is better is that you get to touch your sisters

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i... tuch my winky

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Serious Frolicking posted:

mother theresa was a horrible monster whose goal in life was to cause as much suffering as possible. atheists arent that motivated.

goons.txt: "i just watched penn & teller's bullshit and have opinions about mother theresa"

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ashgromnies posted:

goons.txt: "i just watched penn & teller's bullshit and have opinions about mother theresa"

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
she wasn't housing the sick and poor, she was just collecting them in a building with beds so she could see them all suffer in one place! look at this isolated quote about suffering being good for the soul that proves it

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

no force on this earth will dispel my belief that gandhi was into enemas, for i know it to be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
penn & teller's general bullshit

• Locked thread