Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Foreplay is better than sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

thewireguy posted:

Foreplay is better than sex

Naw

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
high fiving after sex is cool and good imho

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Chinatown posted:

high fiving after sex is cool and good imho

lol if you don't push the person you did sex out of your house immediately after jizzing on them

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Blowing my load in their mouth/butthole/face/boobs, just like all those fine cinema movies I've seen.

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
to lick the cum off her feet

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

lol if you don't push the person you did sex out of your house immediately after jizzing on them

added points if they leave crying. Hide their underwear and wallet are also great things about sex should they demand cuddle time for the butthole spelunking.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

irltip:

Step one: Call a taxi if they're sleeping/drunk
Step two: Throw their clothes at them and yell "hurry your taxi's here!"
Step three: They panic and run out the door

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

all that sweaty pussy

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I like the part where I make up stories about demeaning things I do to women during sex when the reality is I have to wake my gf up and beg to get a few disappointing thrusts in every night after I turn off the PS4.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Grem posted:

I like the part where I make up stories about demeaning things I do to women during sex when the reality is I have to wake my gf up and beg to get a few disappointing thrusts in every night after I turn off the PS4.

every night? drat son she's a keeper

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
theres a lot of good things about sex i was gonna list some but i realized the list was getting pretty long

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

logical phalluses posted:

theres a lot of good things about sex i was gonna list some but i realized the list was getting pretty long

The lists not the only thing :q:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
hehehebeere when youo rape teh bitche!!! lool cume dumpster outta the house make me a sangewich!! i am sexlord teh bonermans, captain of the sexahaving team!!!!
:goonsay:

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I get my neg hole pozzed

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
When the goat bleeds out

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

when the baby pops out and its half black

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
eating booty

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

OMGVBFLOL posted:

hehehebeere when youo rape teh bitche!!! lool cume dumpster outta the house make me a sangewich!! i am sexlord teh bonermans, captain of the sexahaving team!!!!
:goonsay:

Namechange pls. Mods?

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Medieval Medic posted:

Busting a nut inside, no condom.

this

always this

my name is shawn kemp, btw

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
I like when OP overly identifies as gay above all else and its annoying like hes a loving annoying vegan.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

When you hit that refractory period right after you nut and you tell that bitch she got to go before they wanna cuddle or make you buy them dinner or something

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Hitting the cervix

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Asking if she takes bitcoin

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Heh, easy on my rear end, Arnold

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

thewireguy posted:

Hitting the cervix

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
plaping and the poop comes out

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Mixodorian posted:

I never understood, why would someone care about their mom getting laid? I'm a grown man what she does ain't my business.

asap-salafi
May 5, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Quick question guys...what is sex?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

asap-salafi posted:

Quick question guys...what is sex?

a bad and shameful thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

bittie? What in the gently caress is a bittie?

finally proof that gnarlyhotep is an old woman

• Locked thread