Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
http://tumblr-argument-generator.lokaltog.net/

Enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Came in to this thread prepared to tell gbs that im gay. Clicked link and had a few hearty chuckles

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Like seriously lol at some of these

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

check ur loving thin privilege!!! (⊙﹏⊙✿)

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
hi, i'm dogkinamputee

edit: hi, i'm dogkindragonkin

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
i identify as a fatty spirit.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
YOU KNOW WHAT???????? gently caress IT. I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW, YOU CISHET-OVERPRIVILEGED poo poo STAIN!!!!! SCREW EVERYTHING ABOUT GENDER KYRIARCHY & THIN FEMINISM!!!!!!! you should respect gender dysphoria???????? I HOPE YOU loving DIE, YOU MIDDLE CLASS-NORMATIVE SINGLETIST!!!! RESPECT THAT MY PRONOUNS ARE "HU/HUM/HUS", YOU THIN-PRIVILEGED MISOGYNIST!!!!!!! i'm 100% done.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Haier posted:

RESPECT THAT MY PRONOUNS ARE "HU/HUM/HUS", YOU THIN-PRIVILEGED MISOGYNIST!!!!!!! i'm 100% done.

Hummus-kin are the most discriminated against :(

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
NOT OKAY OP

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
DRINK BLEACH, YOU RAPE-CULTURE-SUPPORTING CROSS-DRESSER-STIGMATIZING, GENDER-NORMATIVE PEDOPHILE

yowzers!

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Lil Bit O Vitriol posted:

DRINK BLEACH, YOU RAPE-CULTURE-SUPPORTING CROSS-DRESSER-STIGMATIZING, GENDER-NORMATIVE PEDOPHILE

yowzers!

It's a complement to the tumblr headmate generator I did for one of these threads a while back; http://toxicgoat.com/headmate.php - hand crafted from the finest tumblr gibberish.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

LET ME MAKE THIS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR: CONSENSUAL SEX IS STILL RAPE, YOU NON-ETHNIC-ELITIST REDDITOR!!!!!!

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
lmao page owns hard

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
omg lol wow

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
It's gold, OP.

GOLD.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
for the love of god. no one cares about your drat pedophile non-ethnic opinion!!!!! YOU'LL LITERALLY NEVER UNDERSTAND MY drat TRANSGENDER FURRY ISSUES!!!!!! it's literally not my job to educate you, you cishet-privileged cracker!!!!! why do you feel the need to abuse demi-associating womyn?????? quit offending me!!!!! ACCEPT THAT MY PRONOUNS ARE "ZE/HIR/HIR", YOU SMALLFAT-PRIVILEGED BINARIST!!!!!!! you're literally perpetuating white kyriarchy!!! unfollow me right now.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Mods please sticky this thread

THIS. IS. NOT. OKAY. WORTHLESS PATRIARCHISTS LIKE YOU DESERVE TO loving DIE, YOU CISGENDER-ELITIST CREEP!!!!!! i'm crying right now,

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

October Revolution posted:

hi, i'm dogkinamputee

edit: hi, i'm dogkindragonkin

hi

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Decebal posted:

Mods please sticky this thread

THIS. IS. NOT. OKAY. WORTHLESS PATRIARCHISTS LIKE YOU DESERVE TO loving DIE, YOU CISGENDER-ELITIST CREEP!!!!!! i'm crying right now,

I misread this and thought it said 'patricishet' like a catch all term for straight privileged men.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Im noticing an awful lot of repetition on the theme of "kill yourself" and "drink bleach" in particular, I'm genuinely surprised seeing as how suicides are probably one of the smaller minorities along with trans.

Also a lot of wishing people to hell. It's like staring into a funhouse mirror reflection of old colonial churches that basically ran lovely small towns.

A Stupid Baby fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Jun 2, 2015

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
This is fun and good.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

[TW: numbers]

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Op, kindly GO DROWN IN YOUR OWN PISS, YOU BIRACIAL-HYPERSEXUALIZING, ABLE-BODY-OVERPRIVILEGED BINARIST.

ROT IN HELL, YOU FEMMEPHOBIC ANDROSEXUAL-SEXUALIZING, UTERUS-BEARER-PRIVILEGED HITLER

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
DRINK BLEACH, YOU CISCENTRIC MINORITY-ERASING, MIDDLE CLASS-ELITIST TERF!!!!!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
this. is. NOT. okay. how often do I have to tell you to quit marginalizing skoliosensual, nonsexual & gynephile-type QTPOCs!!!! i hope your loving rear end in a top hat prolapses, you cisgender-privileged loser!!!! don't mention obesity standards, it's really triggering to me!!!!!!!! loving white womyn-privileged people

AnxietyMan1488
Apr 6, 2015

by Cowcaster
Reminder that this is an actual photo of the OP

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot
Not that funny when I see some of those arguments unironically right here on this site.

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
hi, i'm femalefeminist!
22 / transethnic / sex-positive communist / radical nationalist / intersectional equalist
i am fighting for fat love & goatkin rights.

This is wonderful ☺

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Haier posted:

RESPECT THAT MY PRONOUNS ARE "HUMUS".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

i literally hope your rear end in a top hat prolapses, you smallfat-normative singletist!!!!

• Locked thread