Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
you didn't even mention the pharnygeal jaw....idiot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

ashgromnies posted:

actually if you follow the POM mythos you'd know she "doesn't like sex" (can't get laid)

well that is disappointing.

regardless im reverse huck finning up the missisp so get ready for me pacific northwest. i only eat pig and i only kiss with boys what look like girls.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Peebla posted:

why is psyopmonkey so hated? she always seemed fairly likable. or at least not as bad as a lot of gbs people.

is it the transgender thing or is is the cat thing or what?

i have nothing against psyopmonkey, who has a corny sense of humor but otherwise seems cool enough, but women are not defective men and you cannot surgically change a man to a woman, hth

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

hahah

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

bonvivant posted:

you didn't even mention the pharnygeal jaw....idiot!

Nor did I mention their horrible eyesight, keen sense of smell, the different types, moray eels being friends with divers, or when a grouper comes to an eel and shakes its head to start a hunt that is up to 5 times more successful than being alone.

But that is for another thread :ssh:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

EorayMel posted:

Nor did I mention their horrible eyesight, keen sense of smell, the different types, moray eels being friends with divers, or when a grouper comes to an eel and shakes its head to start a hunt that is up to 5 times more successful than being alone.

But that is for another thread :ssh:

wait whut

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

bonestructure posted:

i have nothing against psyopmonkey, who has a corny sense of humor but otherwise seems cool enough, but women are not defective men and you cannot surgically change a man to a woman, hth

man i hear that. god knows i tried but ended up with a giant buthole and jacked up tiny weiner

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

nvm dont care anymore i did my own reading

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Moray eels are essentially a long tube of muscle with a pair of really bad googly eyes but really good nostrils to compensate so they hunt mostly by scent. They have a Pharyngeal jaw in their throat to bite and drag prey into their mouth. There's a lot of moray eels. Some include honeycomb, dragon, leopard, and fimbriated to name a few.

Moray eels are like goons; they wait in the coral reef with their heads sticking out until a fish comes by then they lurch forward and eat it. Rarely they'll go actively hunt, and scientists found out that some groupers will hunt with moray eels to boost their chances of getting food. A relationship like that in the fish world is unheard of and dazzling.

Also big and hungry ones will attack people but some like this are mellow and friendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npP8maVti7o

Hope this knowledge helps. :coolfish:

E: Well even if you did reading I'd still say this post is a good enough pocket guide.

Also never feed the moray eels by hand. Use tongs plz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

bonestructure posted:

logically I understand that in order for gender discrimination to cease then gender must be eradicated and those chicks on gendertrender are some loving stinkmeaners along the lines of racists who have a creepy obsession with dehumanizing others

• Locked thread