Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I probably should, yeah. Pretty sure it doesn't matter if it's archived or not when I do it, though.

Also I had this strange notion that I promised someone a Fae wearing Link's hat and this is as close to it as we're going to get.

Curse you 16 colour palette limit :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

vilkacis posted:

I probably should, yeah. Pretty sure it doesn't matter if it's archived or not when I do it, though.

Also I had this strange notion that I promised someone a Fae wearing Link's hat and this is as close to it as we're going to get.

I am pleased with this result.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

vilkacis posted:

I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget and end up letting all this amazing work go to waste in the archives. :shobon:

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I don't forget, I'm just lazy.

Did get an email sent off yesterday though, so hopefully it gets up there eventually.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, why did I never pay attention to this thread? I really missed out.

Glad to see this legacy of amazing sprite edits will endure.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

No update on the archival status, but if anyone wants to see me die horribly while playing SRPGs as punishment for all those NPCs I killed or something, I'm doing a five-job challenge run of FF Tactics over in this here thread. FFT is rad, check it out.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

And here we go!

http://lparchive.org/Fire-Emblem-Binding-Blade/

Preserved for future generations.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Are there anymore of those fire emblem/srw crossover sprite edits anywhere? I'd like to have a place I can show people for shits and giggles.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Nothing more than what's already in the thread. If I had more, I'd have posted them too.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I did find this, though!

:iamafag:

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
I just read this whole thread in the last couple days and I must say that this sas the best Lp I have ever read on this forum. Great loving job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Oh, I don't think it could possibly be more than like, the third or fourth best ever made... but we're all our own worst critics, right?

Anyway, good to hear you enjoyed!

• Locked thread