Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I know that Bush (hate him!!!) pretty much outlawed the slaughter of innocent embryos to create Frankenstein clones, but we haven't really heard anything since.

Have the Obama deathcamps not targeted any embryos to develop new, fascinating technologies? Imagine the troons we could make with stem cell-derived genitalia :kheldragar:

Please, bring me up to date, beloved goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
For context:

MAKES U THINK

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i ate all the embryos op, sorry

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

kid looks like poo poo material anyway, who'd want his spleen

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
yeah th row it in the trash instead lol. really good job republicans

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress THE WORLD DONT ASK ME FOR poo poo

Bio Dome
May 30, 2015

validate my social identity!
Crispr/Cas9 gene editing is really hot right now. Sadly the fed just halted all gene editing procedures on stem cells, which means designer babies will have to wait...

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Nooner posted:

gently caress THE WORLD DONT ASK ME FOR poo poo

r u an embryo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

You'll be able to upload yourself into the singularity before stem cells let you live forever.

• Locked thread