Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bushes
Nov 6, 2003

Kids running around naked fuckin' in the bushes

NutritiousSnack posted:

pedophile not gay

I dunno there are rumors about him and his chief of staff Scott Palmer aren't there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
I wonder if he's into Naked Kombat

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

You can survive anything besides a dead girl or a live boy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I don't think Liches count

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

the 0.9 repulican robots were horrible!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Any of you boys want to become Republican candidates for office. :pervert:

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
he molested a teenager and tried to pay him millions to keep it secret. thats not being gay, moron.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
idiot.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

Well, he did shoot a load in a guy's face.

:master:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

dear bruce,

next time you're raped as a child can you time the revelation for maximum career destruction instead of waiting until nobody gives a poo poo thanks

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Alright. I have a dark cynical question.

Which of these scenarios show a Senator as a more effective wielder of power and influence.

A Senator who commits an indiscresion and steals millions of dollars in public funds to pay off the blackmailer for a number of years?

Or a Senator who commits an indiscresion and then makes the individual "go away" and pays a significantly less amout of money to cover up the event and body and is not under the threat of constant blackmail?

Addendum: Which of these politicans would you think has more devious skill to face off with an individual like Putin or Castro

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 14:56 on May 30, 2015

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lol @ all those middle america homophobes afraid of gays infiltrating washington even as they vote gays into washington

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

NutritiousSnack posted:

pedophile not gay

He had sex with a boy ergo he's gay. Pedophile and homosexual are not mutually exclusive, in fact they are often together and it has been scientifically proven that one (pedophilia) causes the other (homosexuality).

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Uh huh. I too have heard of the Journal of poo poo I Just Made Up but I don't subscribe.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

lol @ all those middle america homophobes afraid of gays infiltrating washington even as they vote gays into washington

how kafkaesque

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Helical Nightmares posted:

Alright. I have a dark cynical question.

Which of these scenarios show a Senator as a more effective wielder of power and influence.

A Senator who commits an indiscresion and steals millions of dollars in public funds to pay off the blackmailer for a number of years?

Or a Senator who commits an indiscresion and then makes the individual "go away" and pays a significantly less amout of money to cover up the event and body and is not under the threat of constant blackmail?

Addendum: Which of these politicans would you think has more devious skill to face off with an individual like Putin or Castro

he was never a senator ya dingus

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Riptor posted:

he was never a senator ya dingus

It's a theoretical question you drop out. You should have been able to pick up the implication.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I am Bruce

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I am a well known Republican presidential candidate and I run the gay version of Tube Galore. Ask me anything.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Seriously though how many times does this have to happen before we go ahead and assume every rabid "pro-family" anti-gay social conservatives is a molesting children or cheating on their wife or murdered a hooker or something. I mean really at this point do we really, really have to give Rick Santorum the benefit of doubt he hasn't or isn't doing something really hosed up besides just being an rear end in a top hat to everyone that he disagrees with?

Washington Post posted:

If I understand the history correctly, in the late 1990s, the President was impeached for lying about a sexual affair by a House of Representatives led by a man who was also then hiding a sexual affair, who was supposed to be replaced by another Congressman who stepped down when forced to reveal that he too was having a sexual affair, which led to the election of a new Speaker of the House who now has been indicted for lying about payments covering up his sexual contact with a boy.

edit: Santorum did that fetus thing so we already have a high bar for hosed up to work with.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

SANTORUM DID A FETUS????

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i'm going to gently caress all the senators

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
this truly shows that homosexuality is a bipartisan problem...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm mad because this wasn't one of the hot republicans

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nothing like a visit from the ghost of gay past

Pick posted:

I'm mad because this wasn't one of the hot republicans

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mr. Pumroy posted:

well, they were right.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

etalian posted:

Nothing like a visit from the ghost of gay past

:vince:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

well, they were right.

evil gays shake their perfect asses at republicans and lead them astray

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

etalian posted:

evil gays shake their perfect asses at republicans and lead them astray

...do you really want to be on record having an opinion about Dennis Hastert's rear end?

Pox
Feb 16, 2015

bushes posted:

I dunno there are rumors about him and his chief of staff Scott Palmer aren't there?

Yea, they lived together and his wife had a completely separate apartment somewhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Helical Nightmares posted:

...do you really want to be on record having anthat opinion about Dennis Hastert's rear end?

• Locked thread