Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

click this magic link a listen to whatever album released in the last 52 weeks comes up. no rerolling bitches, post about what you get

http://www.spotifynewmusic.com/randomalbumgenerator.php?site=All&score=0&genrefilter=All&weeks=52

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
no

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
sorry

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wow, a rush. clicked the link, it was intense. some woman screaming, and static. "the molecular gospel - a triigmatic seluphose". went for like 10 hours but i didnft listen to the whole thing because i started to get a wicked headache. wicked in this sense meaning really bad because i don't like headaches or anything i thought i should just clarify that now. p sure some of the notes i was hearing dont actually exist

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

tried to leave the apartment and couldnt open the door. WTF. its not even locked

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

holy moly it's lonesomedwarf my main man my fav poster omfg

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

btw you made it into the top ten posts of all time! what a star!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3720656

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Got merzbow. Not really in the mood for torturing my ears so I'll pass but good thread idea OP I like it.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

merzbow is hosed up i like wacky music but you're lying to yourslef if you listen to that and are all like "hmm yes quite nice i like this sound of screaming white noise it's rather refined and pleasing to the ears"

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i got some bad hipster folk rock poo poo 3 times in a row

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I got Assembling by Two Sheds. Sounds pretty chill so far, but I'm only about 20 seconds into the album.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

got Gruff Rhys - american interior. Pretty bad so far.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I have to take my dog to the park but this is what I rolled:

I am pretty sure they were the darlings of GBS at one point.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Some guy named Kevin Morby who I've never heard of before. He sounds a bit like a mix of Bob Dylan and Lou Reed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No way this invites demons and gay rear end-loving goblins and other strange supernatural poo poo that will diddle my sweaty but tender bunghole with their big ole wammy jammy extra-dimensional schlongers while I'm wailing deep wails like "oooo ooo baby treat me right, take me on a flight, tonight, where will this dick train take us, I don't know, but I know I'm GOD's biggest ho."
And then we orgasm at the same time and it's the most amazing thing to have ever happened in the whole world and this beautiful, gorgeous feeling overcomes me and the goblin's wrinkly nutsack face blooms into the most inviting, welcoming smile the world has ever had and I know he's feeling the same and we melt away into a river of gooey gasm juice.

Anyway I can't have that poo poo happened too often.

• Locked thread