Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chefvinny
Apr 5, 2009
I hit 'Post' instead of 'Reply.' I've been on SA for 6 years - how often does this happen to all of you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
You ever try to gently caress a girl, and accidentally gently caress a dude instead? Cause this is pretty much the same mistake

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I think therefore I gently caress

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
poor fake thread

voted 1

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Have you ever started to beat off and ended up punching yourself in the nuts really hard?

Cause I wish you would.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

EL O EL MY MAIN MAN!!!!!!!

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

fakeaccount posted:

You ever try to gently caress a girl, and accidentally gently caress a dude instead? Cause this is pretty much the same mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Do not be afraid to buy anal dildos.

• Locked thread