Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
God's Not Dead 2: Second Coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
God's Not Dead Trinity

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
God's Not Dead 4Ever

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
God's Dead,,, Pause, Not

That Turkey Story
Mar 30, 2003

My Dead Gay God

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Meanwhile, noted ALS dude Stephen Hawking has been pimping and atheisting and ALSing it up since '63.

Wrap it up Christianailures.

yeh but hawking believes in a higher power checkmate adumbtheists

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Famethrowa posted:

yeh but hawking believes in a higher power checkmate adumbtheists

The higher power he believes in is science.

quote:

"Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation. What I meant by 'we would know the mind of God' is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn't. I'm an atheist."

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

a person inflicted with a crippling painful disease "god is alive and he chose me for a gross bad death, i love god"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
lol of course he lived in scottsdale.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

lordoftheT posted:

lol of course he lived in scottsdale.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Mr. Pumroy posted:

a person inflicted with a crippling painful disease "god is alive and he chose me for a gross bad death, i love god"

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

hemophilia posted:

I have faith, but life is a gift, heaven is good it's also nothing like life. It's nothing like the movies. Death takes you away from loved ones, having a disease like ALS means your suffering was not only lovely for you but affecting those who cared about you. Christianity isn't a death cult, and the kinds of believers who treat it like one are loving awful. They're the same kinds of shitheads who fund jewish extremists to knock down the Dome Of The Rock and rebuild the temple so the end times can come. Whatever lies beyond death for the believer's may be amazing, but I still plan to live, and fight to live. Devaluing your one life because of what may lie beyond is something that's taken to an unhealthy extreme by a ton of believers, and even if he had that stupid rear end philosophy about life, I still would rather he be alive, and death still sucks.

That's beautiful, but the popes threat's it like a death cult so it's kinda depressing.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
god tells me he loves me with his beatings

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

I guess we know that this dude ain't God then

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Can we fedorafund a movie called Nietzsche's Not Dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foot
Mar 28, 2002

why foot why
God dead. So what

• Locked thread