Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Tired of all these drat snakes? Cut a mans face off and wear it, like a hat! (REDRUM)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you look at your nails and this causes you to salivate, it means that it's time to shorten them. preferably after the nail has properly hardened, bite through the dry portion of the nail from one side to another. take care not to bite the soft, fresh area of the nail in order to avoid causing damage. use the excess saliva produced during the process to moisten your tongue for cleaning the undersides of your nails, as well as to hold your toes in place. if you so wish, you can bite the nail clipping down to small chunks and swallow them to conserve protein. this exercise will also train your jaw muscles and the roots of your teeth for future usage

recommended for ages 6 and up - est. time: approx. 15 min. - difficulty: beginner

quakster fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jun 2, 2015

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Any lips can be dick-sucking lips. No injections or anything needed. Just go to town sucking dick!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

when im real sick i just spend days in bed

works p good OP

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

zimboe posted:

You can wear your underwear twice as long if you turn it inside-out.

Happy now, OP?

im a couple pages late but i just wanna add to this one that if you stop caring about the skidmarks you could just wear the underwear forever

life status: hacked

now excuse me while i go chip last months underpants off my nethers its about time for a fresh pair

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

re: underwear, my uncle always used to say that underwear's good for four days. just wear em back to front on the second & then repeat, but inside out on days 3+4

wisdom for the ages

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Snapchat A Titty posted:

re: underwear, my uncle always used to say that underwear's good for four days. just wear em back to front on the second & then repeat, but inside out on days 3+4

wisdom for the ages

thats weird i get way more than 4 days out of mine and i dont even flip them around

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

thats weird i get way more than 4 days out of mine and i dont even flip them around

the fauna in your underpants stabilizes after a couple of day and begins to clean itself through natural processes. if you are fine with the smell at this stage it's not going to get any worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

waitwhatno posted:

it's not going to get any worse.

clearly youve never eaten a dozen doritos tacos from taco bell

• Locked thread