Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TKYv2prog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

can't wait!

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Zombies' Downfall posted:

the ghost of gbs past

Naw, its more like that edit the other fella made. its a white trash music festival not the lost tribe of maccu pichu. Anyone thats been to a drunken cookout should have a decent idea of what youll see.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Naw, its more like that edit the other fella made. its a white trash music festival not the lost tribe of maccu pichu. Anyone thats been to a drunken cookout should have a decent idea of what youll see.

None of the drunken cookouts I've been to have involved biblical amounts of meth though.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Jiro posted:

None of the drunken cookouts I've been to have involved biblical amounts of meth though.

A cookout with lots of teeth grinding then. I dont doubt that there is a fair amount of meth among Juggalos but theyve always been stoners for the most part, I think the really tweeked out ones are a minority compared to fat drunken slobs and stoners.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Jiro posted:

Sounds like someone isn't going to very good drunken cook outs.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

The gathering had gwar and Danby brown once, pretty sick

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

There seems to be lots of easy to get drugs here too

ExtraCheese
Apr 16, 2014
Are there even anymore Juggalo's left or is it just hipsters going "ironically" these days?

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
The gathering is like Americas herpes are flaring up again.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ExtraCheese posted:

Are there even anymore Juggalo's left or is it just hipsters going "ironically" these days?

There's a lot of younger kids who do the whole juggalo thing in my middle to upper-middle class piece of Southern Arizona. Took the girlfriend to the fair a few weeks ago and there were easily 40 or 50 Jr high to high school aged kids running around with ICP shirts/make up on, and few people in their 30s with them as well. I'm just assuming that all the people who had kids in high school when I was in now have kids they've ruined enough to turn in to ICP fans. It's probably just going to snowball until another shock music act manages to get more marketable and takes their place.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Zeniel posted:

herpes are flaring up again.

Don't sign your posts.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
:siren:HELICOPTER RIDE!:siren:

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

ExtraCheese posted:

as long as there's chronic unemployment, poverty, or the midwest, juggalos will continue to exist

Booblord Zagats posted:

There's a lot of younger kids who do the whole juggalo thing in my middle to upper-middle class piece of Southern Arizona. Took the girlfriend to the fair a few weeks ago and there were easily 40 or 50 Jr high to high school aged kids running around with ICP shirts/make up on, and few people in their 30s with them as well. I'm just assuming that all the people who had kids in high school when I was in now have kids they've ruined enough to turn in to ICP fans. It's probably just going to snowball until another shock music act manages to get more marketable and takes their place.

at some point they'll just roll up the gathering, knotfest, and rocklahoma into one giant ball of limited potential

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

comes along bort posted:

as long as there's chronic unemployment, poverty, or the midwest, juggalos will continue to exist

at some point they'll just roll up the gathering, knotfest, and rocklahoma into one giant ball of limited potential

Throw in something with KISS and Five Finger Death Punch and it's pretty much a cross section of ultra-trash

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Gathering of the Juggalos was real popular in high school but now I'm all about Hearthstone

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
120 dollars sounds like a cheap way to get laid, drunk and stoned as much as you want.

ExtraCheese
Apr 16, 2014

Darth Freddy posted:

120 dollars sounds like a cheap way to get laid, drunk and stoned as much as you want.

If you want to gently caress a meth addict you probably only need about :10bux:

Dasilodavi
Jan 25, 2015

https://vimeo.com/17986190

Having trouble finding the original.

Dicky Longcocking
Jan 2, 2015
It's a never ending cavalcade of rapping clowns

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Dicky Longcocking posted:

It's a never ending cavalcade of rapping clowns

i seriously doubt any of them actually hold a clowning degree

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
exterminate the white devil

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

Dasilodavi posted:

please put in the OP - more entertaining

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

lmao pro-click,

jesus gently caress when they just finally lose it it's infectious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZicomCP3gM&t=20m20s

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Dasilodavi posted:

The actual thing they're parodying is pretty entertaining too
http://www.shakefire.com/video/insane-clown-posse-sugar-slams-super-live-toy-drive-video

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Do they still sell tickets at hot topic, I was going down there anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Sweet Sugar Slam still lookin hot a millenia from now

• Locked thread