Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hey, how'd I get here?
Who: Unnamed Terran civilian
Source: StarCraft: Brood War
Note: Spoken before being nuked along with three supply depots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

You...fools...How many more times...
Who: Sir Leopold
Note: After he says this, he releases his grip on the sceptre, transforms into a dog, falls over and dies.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

They're not gonna get me. They're not gonna change me. (loads gun) Rachel... Kids... I'm sorry.
Who: A soldier
Source: System Shock 2
Note: You see a ghostly flashback of a space marine saying this and making the suicide."

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Note: After he says this, he releases his grip on the sceptre, transforms into a dog, falls over and dies.

Goldmine

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fungah! posted:

Goodbye forever ...
Who: Gold
Source: [Lost Silver]
Notes: In a non-canon hack game based off of Pokemon Gold/Silver, Gold progresses through what appears to be a netherlife, experiencing the chance to relive his life. After defeating the ghost of Red, he confronts the form of his old self, who says this line before vanishing, and killing himself. The game ends with a grave that states the words "I'M DEAD", heavily implying that the character has died.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Why have you forsaken me? I get fired. My wife leaves for a guy who sells refrigerators. My kids grow up to be disrespectful brats. Now this? A goddamn zombie outbreak? Seriously? Screw you, you piece of crap!
Who: Harry "Zhi" Wong
Note: Said before he slices his own head off whilst laughing maniacally.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao i missed this one

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I AM HOODOO BROWN!
Who: Hoodoo Brown

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

I AM HOODOO BROWN!
Who: Hoodoo Brown

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

No! Get away! Gwaaahhh!
Step on the gas! [Peppy: Good going, Fox!] NO! Hit the brakes! I can't stop IT!
Who: Macbeth Train Driver
Source: Star Fox 64
Notes: The first line is said after the player shoots down the robot tethered to the engine of his train, causing the engine to be destroyed. The second line is said if the player shoots the switcher in a secret objective, causing the train to crash into a weapons depot, causing a massive explosion.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Our horns are our very lives. My destiny is now fulfilled. Do not be troubled. A new life will be born from me. And when that new life ends, yet another will be born. In so doing, we live on... forever.
Who: The Unicorn
Note: Character has given its horn to Sheena and Colette, who notice that it is dying.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

What?! [Shadow: Good Bye, Doctor!!]] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!
Who: Dr. Eggman
Source: Shadow the Hedgehog (video game)
Notes: In the neutral ending of the game, Shadow kills Eggman.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

hahaha

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Useless piece of poo poo...What is this loving code. [The Crusader types "666" into keypad on computer terminal and a green check mark confirms proper password entry; SWAT Team bursts into the room: He's here!] So, the time has come. Raahahahaha! I only wonder if those explosives will work. [The Crusader pulls out a remote detonator and sets off a nuclear explosion, killing everybody within 150 miles of the nuclear power plant] Well...they did.
Who: The Crusader
Source: Hatred
Notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPlK10Rcdk

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Useless piece of poo poo...What is this loving code. [The Crusader types "666" into keypad on computer terminal and a green check mark confirms proper password entry; SWAT Team bursts into the room: He's here!] So, the time has come. Raahahahaha! I only wonder if those explosives will work. [The Crusader pulls out a remote detonator and sets off a nuclear explosion, killing everybody within 150 miles of the nuclear power plant] Well...they did.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dec 26, 2012

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress you!
Who: General John Hemlock
Note: Said to Nick before he kicks the General into a plane's rotors.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Travis!
Who: Jasper Batt Jr.
Notes: Said as a giant, ballon-like monster before knocking the roof off of his tower to attack Travis. Travis battles him, and then cuts him in half.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is gauche, but, goldmine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002