Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Rigel posted:

Obligated to suck dick if dinner > olive garden

absolutely a fair deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Geek USSR posted:

Video games are for children

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

quakster posted:

when a person is objectively wrong, their subconscious will immediately create a ridiculous false dichotomy to support their worthless worldview

PC gaming (master race) in a nutshell.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Jesus Christ you nerds sure Di spend a lot of time on the Internet hating things.

Borderlands was fun.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EvilJoven posted:

Jesus Christ you nerds sure Di spend a lot of time on the Internet hating things.

Borderlands was fun.
case in point

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

EvilJoven posted:

Borderlands was not fun.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
you must really hate video games if you think borderlands sucks.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

you must really hate video games if you think borderlands sucks.

slaw dogs

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
Ugh. loving Borderlands. What a steaming, malignant, pile of quivering diseased bowels. Seriously. This series is loving poo poo. It is a poo poo game, for even shittier people and their shittiest friends.

The game basically consists of: Meme, unfunny dialogue, unfunny character that is supposed to be witty, more memes, lovely gun, lovely gun, lovely gun, lovely gun, less lovely orange gun, slightly better purple gun, dildo gun, lovely gun, shittier gun, meme, meme, enhanced dildo gun, fat woman, more lovely guns.

Borderlands. It's a metaphor really, about the cultural wasteland that allows a piece of poo poo like this to win awards and keep getting terrible loving spin-offs and sequels only the stupidest of poo poo smeared retards find entertaining.

If you enjoy Borderlands, do us all a favor and just crush your balls so that you will never infect the world with your ignorant, inferior, and wholly deficient seed.

How many loving Borderlands are there and we only get ONE Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter or Darkwatch? Die in the hottest of fires.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I dont mind hipsters. More fodder for the freakin darwin awards.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

[edit] this is the wrong thread

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

NurhacisUrn posted:

Ugh. loving Borderlands. What a steaming, malignant, pile of quivering diseased bowels. Seriously. This series is loving poo poo. It is a poo poo game, for even shittier people and their shittiest friends.

The game basically consists of: Meme, unfunny dialogue, unfunny character that is supposed to be witty, more memes, lovely gun, lovely gun, lovely gun, lovely gun, less lovely orange gun, slightly better purple gun, dildo gun, lovely gun, shittier gun, meme, meme, enhanced dildo gun, fat woman, more lovely guns.

Borderlands. It's a metaphor really, about the cultural wasteland that allows a piece of poo poo like this to win awards and keep getting terrible loving spin-offs and sequels only the stupidest of poo poo smeared retards find entertaining.

If you enjoy Borderlands, do us all a favor and just crush your balls so that you will never infect the world with your ignorant, inferior, and wholly deficient seed.

How many loving Borderlands are there and we only get ONE Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter or Darkwatch? Die in the hottest of fires.

You forgot armed and dangerous that game was loving funny and knew how to write humor, it even did random, quirky poo poo well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYRml8zZ8BU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

putting fps and arpg together is a good idea it's a shame the people who have actually tried it keep loving it up

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Harrower posted:

I liked the little robot that screamed all the time.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

NurhacisUrn posted:

same

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

NurhacisUrn posted:

is this sincere because loving lol

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009

OMGVBFLOL posted:

is this sincere because loving lol

that is how i honestly feel if that helps.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I thiough that borderlands was a game about a bunch of math wizards trying to sabve a planet from evil dogs full fo numbers? Seems good.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ork of Fiction posted:

I thiough that borderlands was a game about a bunch of math wizards trying to sabve a planet from evil dogs full fo numbers? Seems good.

Whoa buddy what the heck game were YOU playing???

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
i thought borderlands 2 was fun, but ofc i had actual friends to play it with

suspect the lack thereof has something do with all the goon hate in this thread

NurhacisUrn posted:

I will die alone

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jun 7, 2015

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
max payne was a good game

the first one

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
fuk my butt

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
im mad about video games

here is my opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

ninotoreS posted:

suspect the lack thereof has something do with all the goon hate in this thread

Unless you played as Zero, then everyone demanded you get someone else up to 50 and gently caress that.

• Locked thread