Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

gannyGrabber posted:

Not wiping your rear end increases costs when you lose your job for being a stink rear end

lmbo @ having a "job"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

if you are in prison convince your pen pal to put money on your books and throw footballs containing contraband over the fence

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

tomstuart posted:

visit an abaondned shack in the creole swamps and drink the contents of every small vial you find, after you have woken up from your 1000 year coma give speeches on what it was like to live in the past for some extra spending money

pretty pro tier post right there

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
PROTIP when gathering wild berries and mushrooms: Moss always grows on the north side of the tree. Make sure that when you finally succumb to that single intensely toxic berry you 'tried' seven minutes ago, you collapse on the NORTH side of the tree so in 100 years, some dude will come by and go, "fuckin cool, that skull is like, totally mossy and poo poo"

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Jonny 290 posted:

PROTIP when gathering wild berries and mushrooms: Moss always grows on the north side of the tree. Make sure that when you finally succumb to that single intensely toxic berry you 'tried' seven minutes ago, you collapse on the NORTH side of the tree so in 100 years, some dude will come by and go, "fuckin cool, that skull is like, totally mossy and poo poo"

This will definitely save you $$$

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Spend less money than you earn

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

Sokrateez posted:

Spend less money than you earn

mgrif
Jun 27, 2005

Bunnee is delightful and haunts my dreams.
Buy things with no barcodes on them. If the cashier can't scan it, it's free, right? Be sure to tell the cashier that every time they try to scan an item with no barcode.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

fridge empty? nothing to eat?

go outside to a place that has grass. collect grass. eat grass.

this one weird trick is already being used by people with goats TO MAKE MONEY - you can at least get a free dinner.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
go on tinder and get some chump to buy you dinner

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Put all you got in hi-yield savings. Drink antifreeze. Fall into coma. Wake up blind in the awesome FUTURE with all that sweet sweet interest. Yeah, that's millions. With an "m".

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Cry Havoc posted:

go on tinder and get some chump to buy you dinner

I've known a few women who do this, turns out it stops working as well when u get older lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
put 93 cents in the bank and start delivering pizzas in the tech district

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
manufacture your own drugs

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Why buy when you can rent? Head over to rentacenter where you can get an Xbox One with one controller for only $29.99 a week for 52 weeks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

guidoanselmi posted:

fridge empty? nothing to eat?

go outside to a place that has grass. collect grass. eat grass.

this one weird trick is already being used by people with goats TO MAKE MONEY - you can at least get a free dinner.

Dandelion leaves and crabgrass seeds are both edible, Europeans brought them to the Americas knowing they'd for sure have at least some hearty and edible plants in the new world.

Another fun fact, they both taste like rear end!

• Locked thread