Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I didn't spend literal months in game completing my to-scale recreation of Auschwitz just to have you delete the server OP you motherfucker piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9sU5MJjOZ4

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Cares.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Prawned posted:

I didn't spend literal months in game completing my to-scale recreation of Auschwitz just to have you delete the server OP you motherfucker piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat.

Arbeit Blockt Frei

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Prawned posted:

just consider it practice for making a real world version.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Just thought of this again after getting home and it made me cry right in the middle of a Subnautica Lets Play

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
is there a minecraft server that's good for meeting girls?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Inevitable posted:

is there a minecraft server that's good for meeting girls?

Yes, but ur not invited haha

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Yes, but ur not invited haha

never mind, I found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e91vAJ94yh8

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

frankly, I wish I were this smart. id put it to better use than this loving loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Prawned posted:

I'd like to think I was you're biggest fan of the effort.

I just got tired of the constant harassment from the SJWs that said your "the holocaust is a myth" signs around the model were controversial. It's like "I'm just the host of a popular Minecraft server where we all sit back and chill...not a historian or something!"

• Locked thread