Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

StashAugustine posted:

does the regdate mean throwaway account to troll the thread, new person who regged to tell us about the wonders of mens rights, or somebody looking to cover their tracks? post ur bets

We had a real one once. It was beautiful until the same sickness that made him that way compelled him to break the rules. He would just soak up every ounce of abuse we gave him and keep chugging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corvus corone
Oct 14, 2012
Ah, I see that Jon Pop has reregged again.

The Last Gentleman
Jun 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

Pendent posted:

There's no way you can honestly believe this account can last for more than a day or two

Seriously why not? I am not cursing or using hate speech. I am not shitposting. I am not a gimmick and have a wide variety of interests. Why would I be banned?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Last Gentleman posted:

Sites like ROK, Sluthate, Reddit/RedPill are no different than taking a social studies class at your nearest campus. They examine the sexual marketplace, and how variables like race, height, appearance, and mental state affect it.

as someone who has recently taken a social psych and a group dynamics class i deem you a complete loving retard

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Seriously why not? I am not cursing or using hate speech. I am not shitposting. I am not a gimmick and have a wide variety of interests. Why would I be banned?

Wrongthink

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

JP apparently escaped EN

The Last Gentleman
Jun 10, 2015

by Cowcaster

maker posted:

as someone who has recently taken a social psych and a group dynamics class i deem you a complete loving retard

Do you deny that if two young men one short, fat and black vs a tall, muscular white man were to walk into a sorority house one would have the cops the called on them, and the other would start a blow bang? That is social science my friend. The study of how men and women interact with each other based on factors such as race, height, and social status.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

+1 for the username. Live long and props

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Do you deny that if two young men one short, fat and black vs a tall, muscular white man were to walk into a sorority house one would have the cops the called on them, and the other would start a blow bang? That is social science my friend. The study of how men and women interact with each other based on factors such as race, height, and social status.

Is the white guy named Chad? JP ur tell is really bad, let's play poker. Lol you can't poke her!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

a bay posted:

Wrongthink
__________/

i'm pretty sure tall muscular white guys walk into lots of sororites without orgies happening

also hi jon pop

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
You have failed me Last Gentleman; you're worthless

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

lol

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

This is one of the most hilarious things I have ever read. Go spend Daddy's money on therapy instead of forum reregs, Jon Pop.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im a cultural marxist

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

but we hadn't even gotten to his insights on Gamergate yet

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Dang it.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I never thought I'd say it but.... The no-goodniks run this school!!!!

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Sites like ROK, Sluthate, Reddit/RedPill are no different than taking a social studies class at your nearest campus. They examine the sexual marketplace, and how variables like race, height, appearance, and mental state affect it.

They arent ready yet.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Oh goddammit, I missed the MRA :(

They're always just so fascinating to actually talk to. How often do you get to meet such thoroughly broken people?

It's like poking a cyst.

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Srry no it's not. Social psych is about how the self interacts with the world and group dynamics is about how groups affect the self

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gorilla Salad posted:

How often do you get to meet such thoroughly broken people?

Everyday if you talk with short haired girls.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
HOLDING THE DOOR OPEN TOO LONG GOD LOOK AT THE FOGGING

ALSO : CANKLE ALERT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Cyks posted:

'06 Rosario Dawson in Clerks II with short hair is hotter than '08 Dawson in Seven Pounds with long hair.

Fact.

Sin City :allears:

• Locked thread