Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
at the end she diluted her racial purity by taking that asian robots skin, wtf movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Morkies posted:

at the end she diluted her racial purity by taking that asian robots skin, wtf movie

and better yet it matched her existing skin color perfectly.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
get me a sex robot so it can rape morkies in the rear end every hour of every day

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Can't believe you watched something aside from Mad Max, I find this thread very triggering! Mods?!

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
Why did they use pass cards and not biometrics? Like that was a bad choice from the beginning.

Also why did they tease that the robots were fuckable if they weren't going to show it?

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
what did the robots pussy look like. Did she have an rear end hole

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

do robots poop?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
sex robots produce synthetic poop for people with scat fetishes

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
im afraid if i got a sex robot id just holden caufield it

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
why did the guy even build so many sex robots and what was the point of making them intelligent

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Can you summarize the twists and red herrings in this film? I'll probably never see it.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
whose rereg are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress the ROW posted:

why did the guy even build so many sex robots and what was the point of making them intelligent

he was trying to make one smart enough to hold a conversation with him but dumb enough to not want to escape. in the end he made one that didn't talk and just served him food and sucked on his peepee. not sure why he made the hyper intelligent one except to have something to have a movie about.

• Locked thread