Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Han be gettin' all that mad space pussy; them boxes Chewbacca got on his bandolieer be full of condoms for his bro - ultimate wingman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dammit_Carl! posted:

Han be gettin' all that mad space pussy; them boxes Chewbacca got on his bandolieer be full of condoms for his bro - ultimate wingman!

yeah its just so weird

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

hi im han solos wife i am a star wars

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

hi im han solos wife i am a star wars

bruce jenners transformation is getting weird

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

Full Metal Jackass posted:

bruce jenners transformation is getting weird

won't stop the Han - red piping on his pants is called the "blood stripe," and I think we all know how he got that "reward." :drac:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Dammit_Carl! posted:

won't stop the Han - red piping on his pants is called the "blood stripe," and I think we all know how he got that "reward." :drac:

from loving men in the rear end :D

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Han ain't got the time to be picky; any, "spaceport in a storm," and all of that. Time is credits and that spice ain't gonna just float its merry way along the Kessel Run, right?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a curveball outta nowhere....

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011
I knew it, Lando and han always seemed a bit too close imho

Gender Reassignment surgery is p. awesome in star wars canon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

That Jerk Steve posted:

I knew it, Lando and han always seemed a bit too close imho

Gender Reassignment surgery is p. awesome in star wars canon

i literaly did a doubletake at this and its like think if u just walked thru a door but i was the twilight zone that u walked into. this is some angelo badalaamenti poo poo re: the music here

• Locked thread