Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Bat signal time . . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

twitter.com/lowtax

try the at signal instead

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

also lol that lowtax is super active on twitter but ignores his own website that is his sole source of income

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Thingyman posted:

also lol that lowtax is super active on twitter but ignores his own website that is his sole source of income

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Thingyman posted:

twitter.com/lowtax

try the at signal instead

ill have my people contact him via my twitter

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Lowtax taxed my birds nest and now I can't twitter without incurring heavy penalties

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

more like blowcraps

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Thingyman posted:

it's cos we're all shitlords here

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Gbs is so bad and unfunny that even Lowtax won't stoop to post here

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Retsupurae was releasing Ripper videos with Lowtax and they stopped before they got to the end. Maybe Lowtax is sick of all the nerds on the forum.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
What would the Lowtax signal be? The grenade? Goatse?

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

When the forums are closing down do you guys think they'll turn on HTML support? They did that a long time ago and within a few days somebody made a thread to steal everybody's passwords.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhIz2Dz_KEE

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Lowtax is forums user dad gay so what. He's embarrassed that he gets banned from his own site

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

The forums have been really slow lately. Do you guys think Lowtax is pulling the plug one ethernet cable at a time?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Thingyman posted:

He doesn't ignore the website, just the forums.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I think Lowtax is getting laid again on the reg so he no longer needs goons to give his life meaning.

At least until he gets dumped again.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mega64 posted:

I think Lowtax is getting laid again on the reg so he no longer needs goons to give his life meaning.

At least until he gets dumped again.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Mega64 posted:

At least until he gets dumped divorced again.

Ftfw. 3rd times the charm, yeah?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
*averages about 15-25 retweets or lower on my tweets and still ignores a place where I will be showered with love and affection at every inane thing I post*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Ftfw. 3rd times the charm, yeah?
lol lotwax gonns be grumpy gramps who goes "had 16 wifes and none of them cared"

• Locked thread