Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

So, just tell us the weirdest dance you ever did! Lol mine was when me and my friends did a dance to the song Gangman Style. Im really interested in what odd dances you did/made!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Haha cool! Gangman Style buddies lol. Thanks for posting!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
We did the chicken dance at my wife's funeral, everybody there. It wasn't really the best chicken dance because it's hard to do that with only 7 people, especially when one is in a wheelchair.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i too danced to gangnAM STYLE

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

It is currently on my favorite songs list, as you can tell by looking at my location. It's the only dance that I can actually do; other than Gangnam style I just freestyle dance, which I am not good at.

So sometimes, when the song gets in my head, I'll just randomly do it. And everyone stares at me. I'm not sure if they're staring at me because they think I'm weird or if they just envy my awesomeness.

Yesterday, during Youth Group meeting at church, I was randomly dancing Gangnam style and singing "AY SE.XY LADY". And everybody else sang along. I was the only one dancing though.

Yes, I am insane, thank you for noticing!

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
I did the no pants dong dance with a girl.

Not sure if she was a girl anymore though.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I think my most common and weirdest dance ever would have to be when I 'milk the cow.' Whenever I'm listening to music on my headphones, (even in public) I have to dance. I usually 'milk the cow'. Which drives my friend insane! People stare, but I could care less! I'm having the time of my life when I have Linkin Park pounding through my headphones! But yeah, that's how awkward I amx3

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Grand mal seizure at a rave

Everyone was doing it when I was done

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
one time grandma was having a seizure at a wedding but it was during that dance thing so everyone thought she was doing the harlem shake and we all joined in and had a great big laugh and grandma died that day.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Some times I like to put on my favorite band Staind and just dance like no one is watching

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

one time grandma was having a seizure at a wedding but it was during that dance thing so everyone thought she was doing the harlem shake and we all joined in and had a great big laugh and grandma died that day.

At least she did something cool once in her lame life. Lmao

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I once did the electric slide on roller blades. XD

I did gangnam style at homecoming once, it wasn't weird though, since half of the people were doing the dance. It might have been weird that 99% of those were guys. I was just about the only girl there dancing to it, in a dress. XD It was good fun!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
the Luigi

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Another weirdest "dance" I ever participated in was when I played Just Dance 2 with my friends. There's a song that is matador-themed, and several times throughout the song, it instructs you to charge at one another like a bull. You have to form horns with your hands and crouch down and everything. You could scarcely call it dancing, heh.

It was both tiring and extremely funny because we would ram into each other, and when we got tired of following instructions, we'd run down the halls and improvise along to the music. My guard dog also gets agitated when my guests perform strange or sudden movements, so she was attacking my friends while they danced with me.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Protip: Do NOT dance in the shower, it is very dangerous and not in a fun adrenaline junkie way just a wake up in a puddle of blood and your parents knocking shouting "stop jacking off in there the hot water will run out you piss ant!" then they had to pay for my hospital stay and were mad but if you have insurance I guess try it once

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I did the Acoustic Slide at a wedding when the power went out and the band continued unplugged.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

AEMINAL posted:

Protip: Do NOT dance in the shower, it is very dangerous and not in a fun adrenaline junkie way just a wake up in a puddle of blood and your parents knocking shouting "stop jacking off in there the hot water will run out you piss ant!" then they had to pay for my hospital stay and were mad but if you have insurance I guess try it once

GO CRAZY AEMINAL

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Baby got back! Oh yeah. cool tune! :lol: :lol: Especially for Black and Latin women ... who've really got back, myself included! :lol: :lol:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AEMINAL posted:

ayy lmao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hey lil momma let me whisper in your ear, got a little something you might like to hear, you got a sexy rear end body and your rear end look soft, mind if I touch it to see if it soft?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

ghlbtsk posted:

GO CRAZY AEMINAL

gat drat thats sexi

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
I am white, so every dance I participate in ends up beeing the weirdest dance.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't remember I was rolling really hard

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I whip out my flaccid dick and scream until my guts hurt, lifting myself and slamming my dick down on the table edge, each slamm loud, until i feel the vibrations rattle my hips. sometimes there is music in the background

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i do a mean wobble at the club

dogdisaster
May 31, 2014

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
urghhhh do the dougie, slap my rear end with small rocks & pebbles

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Saw a guy do a weird dance once. I'm not kidding, it was like uhhh "Wheres the darwin award for this fellow?" Lmao.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Saw a guy do a weird dance once. I'm not kidding, it was like uhhh "Wheres the darwin award for this fellow?" Lmao.

lol must've been hard for you, sounds ilke a real anti-feelgood moment *nods*

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

You didn't hear this from me.. the hot new hollywood craze is doing the jackhammer, just pretend ur a middle aged construction worker toiling away on a jackhammer in the sweltering LA heat and people will crowd around you in any club. They kicked me out last time for causing a "disturbance", pfft they arent ready. Fags

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

just caught up on this thread--those are some wacky dances!

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Elaine dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
For some reason we had to learn how to do The Hustle in gym class. Not sure why.

• Locked thread