Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hot 0 Cold -1 Volatile 2 Dark 1
Harm 2/4 Experience 3 3/5 Conditions Dances with Wolves, unmistakable, Terrified, drained.

I take a long drag on the joint and let out a relieved exhale. "Good." I kiss Eve then lay down with my head on her lap. "Good. It'll be nice to have some fun with you instead." I grin at her but I can't maintain it. "Today has been so crazy. Everyone's... something else. Animals have started talking near me, and that forest and the water and Cally. So what's your deal Eve? You seem to be taking this all in stride."

Giving self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Hot 0, Cold -1, Volatile 2, Dark 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4 2/5 | Conditions: Monster, Hex: Nonexistant Subtext, Hex: Binding
Debt to Emissary: 4/5

My eyes go wide in surprise as Serenity starts kissing me, but I guess I should have expected that. When she asks what's up with me though, I quickly try to think of what to say. Other then the truth.

"Oh, me? Nothing really. I guess I'm just hard to surprise." I laugh a little, slightly uncomfortable. If I have to choose one of them right now...well, Em already has a hold on Hope. And besides, it won't be too bad right? God dammit, I hate being put in this position. I look down at her. "Uh, glad to see you're comfortable." I think she wants to go furthur, but there's still Hope in the room. And the cats, which would make this even weirder.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Hot 2 | Cold -1x | Volatile -1x | Dark 1
Harm 0/4 Exp 3/5 Conditions: Pushy, Heartbreaker, Traitor, untrustworthy, Hopeless

It's really nice to see Eve kissing Serenity. Well... actually it really hurts. It kind of reminds me of Cally and now I just feel terrible all over again. But at least Eve is less likely to hit Serenity if they're kissing right?

So, while they're occupied, I slip out of my clothes and lie down on the ground. I lean closer to Prince and start stroking his back. As I listen to Eve, I frown. She's really not telling the truth. But... she promised not to lie to me. But she's still lying. But she said that she didn't have that coat before, but I know she hasn't lied to me yet! Uggggh, this is really getting confusing! Everything would be so much simpler if people just told the truth.

I sit up, one hand still petting Prince and knees in front of my chest as I ask, "Eve, aren't you forgetting about your friend? He's kinda weird, right?"

Got a 9 turn on for Eve.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Hot 0, Cold -1, Volatile 2, Dark 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4 2+1/5 | Conditions: Monster, Hex: Nonexistant Subtext, Hex: Binding
Debt to Emissary: 4/5

poo poo. Did Hope have to bring Em up right now? Also feeling weird being the only one fully dressed here.

Giving Hope a String

"That's sort of complicated. And not something I want to talk about right now." I give her a meaningful glance. Hopefully she gets the hint and drops it.

Shut Hope Down: 2d6 8 Includes +1 from Pushy
Hope loses a String on Eve. Marking XP for rolling cold

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe

Hot:0 Cold:1 Volatile:-1 Dark:1
Harm: 1/4 Exp: 2/5 Conditions: Walled-Off

"Yeah, it is itchy." I frown in response to my brother's question. Still, it's obviously bothering him more than it bothers me...although, until a little bit ago I spent a lot of the time without the clothes along with a couple girls who didn't like the clothes either, so who knows, it may be worse later.

The hows piddle is pretty unnerving, really. All these tiny rooms with all the beeping machines and everyone's wearing uniforms in weird colors. It's like the orphanage but worse, kind of, but Franklin, is, well, trustworthy enough.

"I...I uhm...I want to keep my blanket here..." I say quickly to the nurse as she's poking at me, clutching my pelt. Thankfully, she seems ok enough with letting me. Once she's left and it's just the three of us again, I sigh. "I...don't really get human names, so I'll let Franklin pick something for you. I...he probably can figure something out. We'll head down to the shore tomorrow and get you home, okay? Don't let anybody else even touch your...blanket." I shake my pelt so he knows what I'm talking about.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hot 0 Cold -1 Volatile 2 Dark 1
Harm 2/4 Experience 3 4/5 Conditions Dances with Wolves, unmistakable, drained.

"That's okay. We're just here to relax." I take another drag and try to image what Eve's deal could be. I sit up and grab my guitar and strum out a melody. "It's weird having so many people over."

Gaze about Eve's friend 10 vivid, clear Terrified.

SHY NUDIST GRRL fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Oct 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

This has been in it's death throes for a while but I think it's finally time to end this. I want to thank you all for playing. I think I'm going to take a nice, long break from MCing.

• Locked thread