Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is actually the shadow mods. all of the old subforums which were killed due to being dumb and/or gay like helldump and lf are secretly still around. only now, the worst posters from each have seized control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
The forums are run by the government OP. :tinfoil:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Lowtax has not forsaken us.

He sits upon the Golden Throne. He shines as a beacon in the chaotic pandemonium that is The Internet.

Without him we would be lost, awash in anime and furies and pedos and poor tying skills.

It takes a sacrifice of a thousand posters a day to maintain his life force.

Lowtax has not forsaken us. He loves us.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
my fart

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Master Blaster

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
I call Puppet Ruler if no one else has yet. That's where the real money's at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Probably still Lowtax, though he can only manage a disgusted sneer when thinking of posting anything other than "I'm shutting down the forums gently caress you all."

• Locked thread