Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i'm caffeinated and naked, sitting on my chair sideways with my knees tucked in and my feet on the chair. i'll be going to work soon to do some physics coding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Buddha
Feb 11, 2007
why

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i'm behind on my work

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
ohmigod im so drunk right now, this is amaxing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how could you

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
after hours is the best time to get some coding done. email flow stops, nobody bugging you

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
definitely. also my office is loud as gently caress unfortunately during the week. everyone running around, yelling, reviewing video on screen, audio editing etc

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i'm behind on my work

why

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

because my office is loud as gently caress unfortunately during the week. everyone running around, yelling, reviewing video on screen, audio editing etc. it's tough to concentrate, plus i wasn't really in the right mindset for coding a couple days this week

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

because my office is loud as gently caress unfortunately during the week. everyone running around, yelling, reviewing video on screen, audio editing etc. it's tough to concentrate, plus i wasn't really in the right mindset for coding a couple days this week

Maybe you should learn how to work better. You're fired and so is everybody else, this is due to the economy.

*buys a million dollar car*

*hires two immigrants on a work visa to do the job of 20 people*

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Yaos posted:

Maybe you should learn how to work better. You're fired and so is everybody else, this is due to the economy.

*buys a million dollar car*

*hires two immigrants on a work visa to do the job of 20 people*

:xd:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what board are you coding on

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

same, except i spent all week doing bullshit training @ work so i am coding @ home.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i am learning Web Development.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

As a Millennial I posted:

As a Millennial I am learning Web Development.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lol if ur job isn't 99% reading full detail traces and 1% changing one line to fix the bug

just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just lol in general, really

it's good to laugh

• Locked thread