Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Come to think of it, I've seen four movies from this guy, and I don't even know why. Postal and Dungeon Siege (Ray Liotta cocaine wizard) are watchable, Bloodrayne is boring poo poo iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applecross WC.
Sep 13, 2004
Reverence and Disregard

Xenomrph posted:

Fun fact: Kano's backstory in the first Mortal Kombat was that he was Japanese-American, and then the developers retroactively made him Australian specifically because of that guy's performance in the movie.

Even funnier, the actor who played him wasn't actually Australian. He was an Englishman who pretended to be Australian.

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
Holy poo poo. That video is amazing.

Aug 4, 2010

i agree with uwe

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
His Youtube channel is more entertaining than his movies, should have made a kickstarter to produce more restaurant reviews.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Wow he literally put frames from house of the dead into the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kh5X5CJAOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

hemale in pain posted:

dungeon siege really is boring as gently caress. there's like a directors cut version which is 2+ hours and it's just awful.

The strange thing there is that there were two Direct-to-Syfy sequels to that movie, but neither of them seem to have anything to do with the first movie or each other, based on their wikipedia entries.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

owee bowl is my favorite celebrity and his insane rants are hilarious

the huge bullet-time sequence in house of the dead is one of my favorite things ever

I liked the part where the guy had a flashback, in fast-forward, of the scene that had literally just happened

raditts fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jun 9, 2015

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

ZombieParts posted:

I saw Bloodrayne at the theater and it wasn't baffling. It was boring.

the baffling part was he continued getting bigger budgets and suddenly Jason Statham was in a movie with him. Statham just gives no fucks

You'll find Jason Statham does give fucks when it comes to a paycheck. Supposedly, the reason the Transporter movies got rebooted was because the producers wanted to pay him less for a three movie deal than what he got from one of his recent films.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Five pages and nobody has compared Uwe Boll to Derek Smart.

Uwe Boll is the Derek Smart of film making.

If we insult Derek Smart enough and link him the insults, he might still get mad enough to :10bux: and flame goons like it's 2003.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I bought Alone in the Dark. Its a good movie to watch when drinking heavily.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

requesting a name change to retard forest wizard tia

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Alan Smithee posted:

in that second video he was bitching about his darfur movie being better than Clooney's

he made a darfur movie?

he wanted to "help the genocide"

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
what's the uwe boll holocaust movie called again

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

blowfish posted:

what's the uwe boll holocaust movie called again

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
A couple of his movies are pretty funny, most of them are super boring, but I can't hate him because he's the only guy giving Michael Pare work.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

unpacked robinhood posted:

I personally don't hate him or anything, but yeah he was the pro tier troll financed by the german taxpayer and now he's yelling on youtube.
His next video is probably going to be about trolls and haters if he hasn't already done it.

rampage 3 will be uwe boll's take on jay and silent bob strike back's internet comment plotline

except there will be more executions

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

how is she firing those guns despite not having her hands anywhere near the clearly visible triggers?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Ryoshi posted:

how is she firing those guns despite not having her hands anywhere near the clearly visible triggers?

folds

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Ryoshi posted:

hmmm yes... that is what is wrong with this image

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

hmmm yes... that is what is wrong with this image

Goddamn, I just realized that Uwe Boll is Hitler on that DVD cover.

Poor, poor Michael Pare. You were awesome as Eddie and Tom Cody.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Demonachizer posted:

Just want to say how great he is again. He should just keep making rant youtube videos.

He does seem to have found his métier

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I want Werner Herzog to make a documentary about Uwe Boll making a movie

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
Rampage 3: No Mercy

more like No Funding

naem
May 29, 2011

HASSENPFEFFER FARFEGNÜGAN

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

midnightclimax posted:

Come to think of it, I've seen four movies from this guy, and I don't even know why. Postal and Dungeon Siege (Ray Liotta cocaine wizard) are watchable, Bloodrayne is boring poo poo iirc.

Postal was way way way better than its 8% on Rotten Tomatoes suggests.

Like, it wasn't amazing, but 8% implies it's totally unwatchable.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_tv7t79WY

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Grem posted:

He whooped Lowtax's rear end. Remember that guys?

I always felt his films were pretty bad, but then when he was able to beat up an internet nerd, that pretty much proved that they were actually good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

bitcoin bastard posted:

rampage 3 will be uwe boll's take on jay and silent bob strike back's internet comment plotline

I would go see this movie in theaters. A 70-year-old man shows up at your door with boxing gloves. "Excuse me, do you post online as 'xWeedLord BonerHitler 420x'"? "Uh, yeah." "Did you claim that Bloodrayne managed to make staring at Kristanna Loken's tits boring?" "Yeah, so what?" *left hook*

• Locked thread