Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nirvana7x
Feb 2, 2004
Get lucky fellow goons, get lucky.

https://youtu.be/mAZFOIs3v34

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

kanye west was mean to robot helmet and i can only deepen my support for rahowa.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:secondpost:

Nirvana7x
Feb 2, 2004
Watching this video will be the most athletic thing any of you do for a long time. You're welcome.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

Nirvana7x posted:

Watching this video will be the most athletic thing any of you do for a long time. You're welcome.

walking to your kitchen leaves you breathless. you're not doing anybody an yfavors

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

as if, i moved things between shelves today.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

how's projecting via internet forum posts to strangers working out for you nowadays

Nirvana7x
Feb 2, 2004
I project with my thighs upwards when posting links. I'm doing it safely.

e: why is not one complimenting her tambouring skills?

Nirvana7x fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Jun 8, 2015

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Nirvana7x posted:

Get lucky fellow goons, get lucky.

https://youtu.be/mAZFOIs3v34

are we supposed to be making fun of this?its good

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

daft punk have basically become a parody of themselves and they're really not good anymore, hth.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Their last album was pretty crap considering the talent they had working on it. Should've stuck with sampling.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
The Mythical Goon Consensus

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Beef Turret posted:

The Mythical Goon Consensus
A Goonsensus, if you will.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I will not

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4sSZ-4iYDk

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
The Tron Legacy soundtrack was pretty good, but I think I remember seeing some poo poo recently about Daft Punk claiming they 'invented a bunch of modern poo poo back in the 00s' which made me roll my eyes.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

88h88 posted:

Their last album was pretty crap considering the talent they had working on it. Should've stuck with sampling.

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.
Mother of god it scares me shes up all night to get lucky. Soon as I heard it though I thought 'Dyke bars'

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
Sound of the summer.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I also love proper apostrophe use you dumb motherfucker.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

SkyEnzo posted:

Mother of god it scares me shes up all night to get lucky. Soon as I heard it though I thought 'Dyke bars'

No, she's up all night for a) the sun and b) good fun. Pay some god damned attention next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i found a burned daft punk cd in the car and listened to it yesterday and there was some really groovy guitar in it. a lot less electronic than I was expecting. all the singing was robot singing which was eh. this was my yesterday daft punk experience.

• Locked thread