Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Spooks in New York you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
you would think in the era of youtubes and camera phones that UFO videos would become common place, must be the aliens getting more crafty :argh:

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

This is hardly what anyone would qualify as 'insane'. Congratulations you have less credibility than buzzfeed.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Rutibex posted:

you would think in the era of youtubes and camera phones that UFO videos would become common place, must be the aliens getting more crafty :argh:

The blurriness isn't an accident.

It's our entire identity.

We don't show up on good cameras at all.

MisterMachine
Oct 15, 2014

by Ralp

This Jacket Is Me posted:

Spooks in New York you say?

That's racist.

MisterMachine
Oct 15, 2014

by Ralp

david... posted:

i found a n alien spaceship on google maps pm me for deets

Just post it man.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

how insane would it be if the ufo hit the new wtc

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I should get a job in TV. Because I've taken plenty of videos with my phone that doesn't look like I have Parkinson's

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Off topic but I can not believe people deny the existence of Bigfoot. Dude is in those Jacks Links commercials, apparently he doesn't have much sense of humor though. There was also that 80s documentary Harry and the Hendersons. He also used to be a big Sonics fan too.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they're out there man I seen em

Rutibex posted:

EMPs and jammers and poo poo yo

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Mr. Pumroy posted:

how insane would it be if the ufo hit the new wtc

antimatter can't melt steel beams, debra

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
NASA 'flying saucer' in the sky
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/08/us/nasa-flying-saucer-test/index.html

They have copied the aliens ship in Area 51, then flew it cross country.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
It's a phantom 2 quad derpter.

MisterMachine
Oct 15, 2014

by Ralp

Kuato posted:

Off topic but I can not believe people deny the existence of Bigfoot. Dude is in those Jacks Links commercials, apparently he doesn't have much sense of humor though. There was also that 80s documentary Harry and the Hendersons. He also used to be a big Sonics fan too.

Have you seen the other documentaries on ghosts. I think they're called "Paranormal Activity"? I hope that never happens to me. Well not again at least.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

MisterMachine posted:

Have you seen the other documentaries on ghosts. I think they're called "Paranormal Activity"? I hope that never happens to me. Well not again at least.

Heck yeah I did, was spooky. Also there was one on mermaids with definitive proof.

Cognitive dissonance of people is amazing, all these proofs of the paranormal but people choose to not believe, feel like most of society is like Scully, go out of their way to *not* believe! Ugh :mad:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Weird video dude

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Good thing the OP specified New York or else I would have confused it with Manhattan, Kansas.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

For being in 1080p that video sure is a piece of blurry garbage.

I think you're on to something here.

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
Why can't a UFO sighting ever be in appreciable quality? Everyone is walking around with high-quality video recorders in their pocket and the most mundane poo poo is recorded in perfect quality, but if it's something the person thinks is important, like an alien sighting or bigfoot or w/e, their camera lens is suddenly smeared in pork fat and they're thrashing it around like crazed bait

Kuato posted:

Bigfoot's a big Sonic fan? No wonder no one wants to believe he exists. I bet he writes fanfic and it's just dreadful

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The blurriness isn't an accident.

It's our entire identity.

We don't show up on good cameras at all.

I want to belieb

F hole
May 13, 2008

ayy lmao

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Blurry gray things are proof of the supernatural and extraterrestrial.

This is it, this is your thread! You've been waiting six years for this... don't gently caress it up!

MisterMachine
Oct 15, 2014

by Ralp

Melmac posted:

Good thing the OP specified New York or else I would have confused it with Manhattan, Kansas.

You're welcome.

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

fermi paradox bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterMachine
Oct 15, 2014

by Ralp

Un-l337-Pork posted:

fermi paradox bitch